About this listing
This is a 3 bedroom, 3 bath, 1760-square-ft lakefront end unit condominium with a breathtaking view of the Lake in a screened in balcony.
The sunsets will take your breath away. In the heart of Osage Beach, this 15-acre condominium complex has everything you need to have a fantastic vacation. You are only a few short steps away from the dock, two swimming pool areas, clubhouse, and work-out room. For families there is a fenced-in lazy river water playground for the kids.
This is the most luxuriously furnished unit at Lands End.
The sunsets will take your breath away. In the heart of Osage Beach, this 15-acre condominium complex has everything you need to have a fantastic vacation. You are only a few short steps away from the dock, two swimming pool areas, clubhouse, and work-out
The condo has been professionally decorated and is ready for you to enjoy. Master suite has a Jacuzzi tub, separate marble steam shower with 2 shower heads, walk-in closet, and sliding doors that open to the large, private balcony with a full lake view. Kitchen is fully furnished with under-counter ice maker and reverse osmosis water system. Whirlpool Duet washer and dryer are located in a walk-in utility room. The second bedroom has a Queen bed and the junior suite also has a queen bed with an attached bath (all linens & towels provided).
All bedrooms have flat screen TV's and Blu-Ray players as well as iHome speaker system with clock radios. A reading and DVD library are provided for your use during your stay. Surround sound is available throughout the unit which is controlled in the living room. Wireless internet Wi-Fi is available at no charge. We have tried to think of everything and hope you will consider our unit for your next vacation.
Also available is up to 16 x 48 ft boat slip
NO SMOKING OR PETS, PLEASE
Please make your self comfortable and respect our place as you would your own. When the balance for your reservation is paid in full you will receive a personal access code to the unit that is specific to your party for the duration of your stay.
Interaction with guests
I typically call to touch base upon arrival at the property. I am available to answer any questions or concerns for the duration of the stay.
Other things to note
If you want to relax, unwind and forget about the daily trials and tribulations of life. This is the place to do it! We really enjoy our home away from home and hope you love it as much as we do!
- Quiet hours are observed 11 pm - 7 am
- No glass in the pool area
- Check in time 3 pm, check it is 10 am
- No smoking, $300 minimum fine
- No pets, $500 minimum fine
- Must be 25 years old
- Maximum occupancy is 8
- Towels and linens we provide are not permitted in the pool areas
- No smoking in the pool areas
- Only 1 parking pass per unit
- Do not hang any items from the deck railings, $100 fine
- Do not place trash or any other items outside the front door, even temporarily
- Charcoal grills in the unit or on the deck is not permitted
- Roller-blades, roller-skat3es, skateboards, bicycles, etc are prohibited in common areas. Basketball games, hoops or other sporting activities are prohibited in the parking lots or on the sidewalks
- Do not burn refuse on the property
- Fireworks, firearms and air guns may not be discharged on the property at any time. Violators will be subject to Camden County law enforcement and evicted from property without refund
- The throwing or launching of any projectiles in the project is prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to stones, rocks, fireworks, and water balloons
- No swimming in or around dock areas
- Trailer parking is not permitted on the premises, no exceptions
- Grill not cleaned before departure, smoking in condo, loss of pool key, garbage not taken out, hanging items from the patio railing, loss of parking pass will result in additional fines
- In the event a guest is asked to leave the property for a violation of rules, there will be no refund
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.