Quiet and central location ideal for executives.
Brand new, Sealy adjustable massage bed enables you to recover from jet lag and work from home.
Desk and office chair / or ergonomic seat with highspeed internet, privacy and good lighting.
I am hoping to build regular clientele with this boutique offering.
You would share your bathroom with a maximum of three other people (1 guest and 2 hosts).
14 foot ceilings and quaint Queenslander features combined with a modern bathroom and well-equipped kitchen will make you feel right at home.
Room has a large desk with lamp and office chair as well as a high end, electronic adjustable massage bed (single) and a chest of drawers.
Classic chesterfield lounge suite and large TV with Foxtel, Netflix and Stan that you can also access from your room if you would rather have privacy.
You will also be able to access a brand new large washing machine and undercover washing lines so that you can do your washing if required (there is a launderette right down the road if you prefer or need a dryer).
There is also access to a printer/scanner which connects via the internet.
One spacious bathroom (great water pressure and temperature control) will be shared, but with no more than 3 other people (i.e. 2 hosts and up to 2 guests in total).
Interaction with guests
Liz - 43 year old professional business consultant, and Felix - 15 year old budding entrepreneur in hospitality are often available in the evenings and weekends if you want a local tour guide.
Other things to note
Unfortunately, we have a construction site nearby which means that Monday - Saturday there can be loud noises heard from about 7am through until 5pm, but evenings and Sundays are really quiet.
1. Please close windows and make sure house is secure before you go out.
2. Please ensure shared areas are kept clean & tidy.
3. Do not leave anything uncovered in the fridge (causes cross-contamination and is a health hazard).
4. Please use chopping board (second drawer in kitchen) and place mats (located in drawers at each end of the table).
5. No smoking is permitted on property, also please respect neighbours and other guests as everyone is fairly quiet.
6. If something could be improved, please let me know. I want your experience to be remembered with pleasure and fondness.
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View other reviews