Our guesthouse is an airy lowset Queenslander situated in the heart of Townsville. We have a fully fenced yard with a small neat garden with off street parking.
The airport is within 5km & the Stand is 8km. We are within walking distance of the Botanical Gardens, TAFE & Mater Hospital. The Base Hospital & James Cook University is a 10 min drive, as is the Tony Ireland Stadium, Riverways Center & Pinnacles Art Gallery. Plus we are central to Castletown, Stocklands & Willows shopping centres.
This house is a new home, less than 5 years old. Each room has its own reverse cycle air conditioner and extra linen and blankets are provided.
If you would like to make use of the airbeds, please advise on booking so we can ensure sufficient bedding is available. Please also note you will be required to inflate the bed with the provided air pump. We do have a 3 seater couch in the lounge that may be utalised (if you are travelling as a big party), however you would need to provided your own sleeping bag/bedding.
This guest house is for the exclusive use of our booked guests.
Interaction with guests
As your host I am only a phone call, email or sms away. Please feel free to contact me should you have any concerns.
- This is a quiet neighbourhood, please be respectful of our neighbours and keep noise levels down.
- Please also be respectful of our home and leave it in the neat and tidy condition you found it in.
- Please leave all wet towels in the bathroom on departure. Please do not strip the beds. They are easier to manage and count if left in place.
- We understand that accidents happen so if you break a glass or plate, please bring it to our attention, so that we can replace. You will find an inventory list at the back of the black file.
- Please Note that if you leave the kitchen dirty and or dirty dishes/dishes in the sink, you will be charged an additional cleaning fee of $80.00. Complimentary cleaning supplies and the bin are located under the sink.
- Please remember to leave your keys (on the key rack) if you were issued with a manual key. Any keys not returned will result in you being billed for replacement costs including the cost to change the door locks. Please also note that departure time is 10am. Your ekey will be cancelled at this time.
- Wifi is provided as a complimentary service. You are requested to use on a Fair Use basis (Please note this service cannot be guaranteed). Password is located in the black file.
- Please read the black file on the kitchen bench as is has other helpful information to assist you enjoy your stay.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.