Great condo mixing a historical industrial loft with a sense of modern flair, in the East town neighborhood of Minneapolis Downtown. Stay in a true loft that is one block from the light rail for transportation to and from the airport. One block from the US Bank Stadium, close to all attractions and one block from the Skyway system so you can get anywhere in downtown without getting cold!
Fitness Center & One parking space available. Easy access to Skyway, airport and interstate highways.
Perfect location, Great historic building with modern amenities - Open floor layout; Kitchen, bathroom and bedrooms fully furnished. Rooftop deck offers great views of both the river front, US Bank Stadium and city.
• Loft layout in warehouse building built in 1910 in the Mill City district in Minneapolis
• Master bedroom with King bed
• Second bedroom with Queen bed
• 1 bathroom with shower/tub (towels & toiletries provided)
• Full kitchen including gas cooking stove, refrigerator, microwave, Toaster. Kitchen is fully equipped (utensils, pots & pans, seasonings & cooking oil, coffee essentials)
• TV with Cable and Netflix
• Record player with vinyl collection, connected to speaker system
• Board games, Books
• Acoustic Guitar
• High-end road bike with lock, water bottle
• Shared rooftop deck with gas grill
• Fitness Center in the building
In addition to all the typical amenities I have listed within the entire unit, I will also be open to let you access and enjoy many other features within the unit that I personally use upon request - Cable TV, Netflix, Guitar, Road Bike for you to explore the area and enjoy the #1 biking city in US.
Please share check-in time details and we will meet you with keys and instructions
Interaction with guests
The unit will be handed off to you completely. We hope you will treat the unit as your own home - leave it clean and well maintained, just as you get it. If there is anything extra that you may need, feel free to ask and we will be happy to answer any questions or provide recommendations.
Other things to note
- Plenty of street parking available right in front of the building. Multiple parking ramps available nearby (one is right in front of the building)
- There is a 24/7 valet downstairs for residents of the building; he/she is not building maintenance or a concierge. If you have questions or issues during your stay, please direct them to us.
- Quiet hours from 10pm - 7am
- Vegetarian Cooking ONLY please (No Fish as well)
- NO Parking allowed on the building ramp
- The rooftop is accessible for your use but we ask that you not host additional guests on the rooftop at any point during your stay.
- This is our home and permanent residence. We are very lenient with our space but ask that our guests be respectful of our personal belongings and our neighbors. All items that you need for your stay are left out for your use. If you need anything else, please reach out to us and we will be happy to assist you. If anything is damaged, you would be responsible to pay for replacing or fixing. Additionally, please keep noise to a minimum in the hallways and common areas.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.