• Ocean side cottage - basically "ocean front" - no homes blocking your view!
• Outdoor rooftop deck for amazing sunrises.
• Sun porch, front deck, back deck, and BBQ grill.
• Outdoor shower.
• Fully equipped + stocked kitchen.
• Great location!
• Onsite parking for 4 vehicles.
• This cottage contains old-fashioned beach decor, and well-used furniture. The value of this cottage is in its location, and ocean view decks! If you want brand new amenities, you may want to book a condo ;-)
The bedrooms are small, and there are no closets but there are dressers and areas to hang clothes. You will find that you live out on the decks as the ocean view is amazing! Star gaze at night, and if you're there for a full moon, watch it rise after dusk!
Is this your first booking on AirBnB? Use this link to receive $50 off your stay: www.airbnb.com/c/miked8856
The whole house is yours, and the beach is right there!
Interaction with guests
We live in New Jersey, so we will not be there to greet you. If you need anything, just text, email, or call us and we'll answer any questions, or address any issues that come up! We'll always be there for you!
Other things to note
Many of the guests who book this cottage have been coming for over 20+ years. Some things that guests enjoy about the cottage are having coffee in the morning on the top deck while watching the sunrise, having drinks at night on the top deck while watching the sunset glow or moon start to rise, selecting a book from the little library and reading it in the sun porch, watching one of the DVDs and sitting in the AC after a long day at the beach, going on to the top deck late at night and stargazing, or playing one of the many board games or puzzles in the house for an old-fashioned and fun-filled night!
• Please do not access the roof from the top deck under any circumstances. Please ensure children are supervised at all times on the rooftop deck as they may try to climb the railings to get on to the roof.
• Please do not access the loft if you are uncomfortable climbing a ladder. Please shut and latch the loft swing door while you're up there for safety.
• Please don't have house parties here. If you have family or friends who may stop by to visit, that's wonderful! We hope they enjoy Serendipity as well. But no house parties.
• Bring your own linens: 2 queen beds, 4 twins, as needed. Don't forget beach towels and bath towels! There are linen service providers if you prefer to rent these ($125 - $150 per week). There are quilts on all of the beds, but you may want to bring your favorite blanket.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
Mike and Nicole have been married since 2007 and have one child - our Doberman, Grizzly. ;) We're outdoorsy types and love to hike, mountain climb, ski, kayak, and of course, go to the beach! We will both happily work the day-to-day job of making sure that all of you are comfortable and enjoying your time when you're at Serendipity. We want you to have your best vacation every time you come to stay.
We will always be available to you. We're easily accessible by text, email, and phone. Texts and emails can almost always be answered immediately, so if you try one number or email address and don't hear back within a few minutes, feel free to try the other. If you're not tech-savvy or just prefer to talk on the telephone, never hesitate to call - if we can't call back immediately, rest assured that we will get back to you absolutely as soon as we can, hopefully within the hour!