Staying at The Traveller's Room you will enjoy top of the line qualities in bedding, linens and entertainment!
- Easy entry with keypad lock
- Free parking for 1 vehicle
- Luxurious pocket coil pillow top double bed
- Down filled duvet and 600 thread count bedding
- LG 4K TV(Netflix included!)
- Private en-suite 3 pc bathroom with FREE soaps etc.
- Less than 5 min walk to attractions
- Keurig coffee maker/kettle/fridge/toaster
- Complimentary coffee pods/tea/oatmeal
- Prime location
Private bathroom and private locked and secure room. Shared kitchenette and keypad lock front entry! Located 5 minute walking distance to Clifton hill!
Interaction with guests
Doug and Loretta are my co-host, they will be the ones assisting you during your stay!
Other things to note
Shared kitchenette equipped with Keurig Coffee maker, hot water kettle, fridge and toaster only. We provide free coffee pods, and tea.
- Check-in: 4 PM
- Check-out: 11 AM
- 3 people maximum in room
- No smoking, drugs or illegal activities
- Please remove shoes when entering the apartment
- Quiet time from 11 PM to 8 AM (next day)
- Please notify us of any damages/spills. If not notified guest may be liable
- If the room key is lost, a fee of $20 CAD will be applied
*** As always, please remember that this is our family home. We take considerable pride in offering the best possible stay for our guests in comfort, cleanliness and convenience. It's your Home away from Home :) We ask that you please respect our home and treat it as if it were your own :)
Feel free to reach out! We can't wait to meet you and look forward to your stay in the heart of Niagara Falls!
Thank you again for considering our home, you will love it here!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 107 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! Thank you for taking interest in reading about me! My boyfriend and I just bought a house in Niagara Falls and we are very excited. We are originally from Toronto and do travel back and forth quite often. We are both very easy going, and love to meet and talk to new people. I'm sure you will also run into my parents, as they are up quite often visiting us. I have two awesome and hardworking co-hosts named Doug and Loretta. They will be the ones taking care of you :)
Hope to hear from you soon!
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.