Pleasantly immersed into the green, quiet country house with a beautiful landscape, garden and a notable fenced swimming pool 5m x 12m; just 15 minutes by car from the seaside (4 km as the crow flies).
Although the house is not isolated, peace and silence reigns.
Pool landscape provides an extraordinary and a unique experience of its kind.
The kitchen is well-equipped with all the necessary appliances.
Maintenance of the garden is is regularly performed (once a week) and the pool is cleaned and water checked twice a week when in operation (usually form mid april to mid october).
There are mosquito nets on the windows so you can sleep with the windows open and the shutters closed.
We provide, on demand (with suitable notice), a baby cot and a high chair.
The bottom floor ceiling is a bit low and the entry door is 1 m 88.
When the Pool is not in operation (usually from mid october to mid april) we remove outdoor chairs and sunbeds from the pool. Every year in summer we clean the garden's terracotta floor.
House, garden, swimming pool with the exception of the technical premises (tool shed/utility rooms).
Interaction with guests
I am always available by phone or message for any problem or advice, also considering that I am bilingual in Italian- French and I speak English and German.
Other things to note
The area falls under the "esselunga a casa" supermarket service! Registered users can order their food on-line and have it delivered directly to the house (payment by credit card). Informations (in italian) on: '(URL HIDDEN)
Following some requests of clarification received we specify that:
- Bed linen, towels and pool towels are provided for weekly use at the price of 15€ (13€ during winter time when the pool is closed) per person to be paid directly to the person in charge of their cleaning (Otherwise you can decide to bring and use your owns - just kindly let we know it in advance.); it doesn't constitute provision of ancillary or complementary services.
- You can freely use our barbeque and its accessories but you have to leave it and the accessories cleaned at the end of your stay. We can take charge of the cleaning of the barbecue and of its accessories (10€), provide charcoal (5€/3.Kg).
- We don’t provide bicycles. You may find many places where easily to rent a bike near the beachfront promenade (URL HIDDEN).
- If guests want to have the lights inside the poll switched on they have to request it during the check-in process (the electric switch is located inside a technical premise). This choice (lights inside the pool permanently switched on) must be kept untill the check-out time and it impacts on electricity consumption.
-early check-out (between 6:00 a.m. and 8.30 a.m.) the day of departure is possible if requested at least two days in advance and it gives rise to a surcharge of 70€.
- mainly during summer time and in conjunction with droughts or similar events water supply may be temporarly suspended in the surrounding area. These kind of events which happen beyond the control of the host don't give rise to any kind of compensation in favor of the Guest/s.
Upon their arrival Guests will be supplied with a “Safety Document and other general information” which details, among others, some security issues related to the property to prevent any potential accident.
Guests are kindly required to read the Document carefully, keep it at their disposal during the entire stay and sign a copy for receipt.
The property reserves the right to request the signing of a standard holiday house rental contract if prescribed by law.
Please note that guests are subject to the following formalities:
• Tourist Tax
Pietrasanta City Council voted to apply a tourist tax on those staying within the area of the Municipality. The tax applies for the period form the first day of June until September the 30th
The current amount of the tax for Poollandscape guests is €1.50 per person/per night (up to a maximum of seven nights; persons under 12 years of age are exempted from the tax).
The tax will be used to fund tourism activities, including those supporting accommodation facilities, the maintenance and restoration of local cultural and environmental heritage and local public services.
Any non-resident in the Municipality of Pietrasanta for each overnight stay in an accommodation facility up to a maximum of seven consecutive overnight stays must pay the tax. The tax must be paid directly to the house manager who will issue a receipt of the payment.
Exempted from payment of the tax are:
e) persons under 12 years of age;
f) persons who provide assistance to patients admitted to health facilities (one accompanying person per patient);
g) parents who provide assistance to minors under 18 years of age admitted to health facilities, with a maximum of two persons per patient;
h) those belonging to the public security forces and fire brigades who stay for service requirements.
Exemptions laid down in points b), c) and d) are subject to a specific attestation (compliant with articles 46 and 47 of the Law (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) and subsequent amendments) to be issued from the interested subject to the house manager.
• Personal details of the guests at check-in time: mandatory communication to the competent authority.
Pursuant to article 109 of the Italian consolidated law on public security (TULPS) approved by Royal Decree No 773 of 18 June 1931, those who manage holiday houses can host exclusively guests provided with identity card or other official document suitable to certify their identity under rules in force. Non-EU citizens can submit their passport or other document which may be considered equivalent on the basis of international agreements, provided that it is bearing a photograph of its holder. Within twenty four hours following the arrival of the guests, those who manage holiday houses must communicate to the territorial competent authority (prefecture of Lucca) by the means of computerized or telematics tools or by facsimile transmission, the personal details of the guests. Please keep your documents ready for registration at the time of the check-in process.