Clean, sunny and warm accommodation. Close to many amenities including airport, central city, shopping areas, restaurants, Hagley Park, Museum, Arts Centre and Art Gallery.
Easy living option for 1 or more nights.
Heat and eat option is available or meals on request. Tea and coffee making facilities.
Breakfast is provided.
Bedroom contains queen size bed, wardrobe and drawers.
Kitchen, living and lounge areas
Parking available on property
- Quiet hours from 9.30pm
- No smoking
- No visitors are permitted.
- No cooking allowed except heat and eat option
- Small friendly dog present in the house
- Front gate to remain closed
- No parties or events
- Self checkin from 4pm or earlier as negotiated
- Check out 1030am or as negotiated
- Personal belongings are not to be used
- Food in pantry is not for use. Food options are available please feel free to discuss
I am a warm, active person who enjoys meeting new people, travelling, reading, going to the movies, art galleries and shows. I really enjoy adventures and trying different things. I love to cook when I have the chance. I enjoy listening to music. I am trying to learn how to create a garden! I am a nurse but am working in a managerial role. And I am a proud mamma of 3 beautiful adult children and one small blonde coloured pooch.