Contemporary home in a great location for access to Central London, The City and Canary Wharf, or Blackheath, historic Greenwich and the tranquil backwaters of the River Thames.
This light, modern house on a quiet, contained development is ideal for professionals working in London, a family vacation, or a group holiday in England's capital.
(London Bridge, 15min Car, 25min Bus, 50min walk)
(Westminster Bridge, 18min Car, 25min Bus)
(Canary Wharf, 25mins including walk to railway)
1 month max
Excellent house for professionals with short-term work in London, or for family holiday groups of any combination of the following 5 adults/4 adults + 2 children/2 adults + 4 children.
Guests can enjoy summer days and evenings in the quiet decked garden, or feasting on Sky TV or the music system in the comfortable reception room. The table in this room opens out to seat 4-6 diners, and tucks away when not in use.
The master-bedroom comprises a luxurious double conducive to recharging with deep, undisturbed sleep, plus there is ample wardrobe space for any length of stay.
The second bedroom is also a double, although it is currently used as a children's bedroom and contains a bunk-bed. The bottom bunk is fine for an adult but kids only on the top bunk please! :-)
The third sleeping area is the reception room where there is a king-size sofabed.
The property also boasts free off-road parking for one car and free street parking for additional vehicles.
The kitchen is independent from the reception room and contains electric oven/hob, fridge-freezer, "illy" coffee capsule machine, washing machine, microwave, toaster and juicer.
The family bathroom consists of a bath with integral shower unit, toilet and hand-basin plus cupboard space for toiletries.
Downstairs cloakroom for jackets etc.
Price includes 1 x cleaning and bed-linen change per week.
Interaction with guests
Unfortunately, we will not meet in person but we have people on hand to help. We will be available by e-mail in advance and throughout your stay, and by phone if your enquiry is urgent.
- This is a quiet road. Please respect our neighbours.
- Please dispose of all waste in the disposal unit at the entrance to the road.
- The stairs and bedrooms are carpeted. Please don't use shoes on them.
- Only use our parking space directly in front of the house. Additional vehicles can park free on the road.
- Please conserve water, electricity and gas where possible.
- Please do your best to keep the wood floors dry, especially in the upstrairs bathroom.
- We have never had security problems. However, when you leave the house, always close windows, lock doors and set the alarm.