★ Excellent location for both transport & leisure function: 20 min walk/10 min cycle to Yingge Train Station; enjoy two feature old street for ceramic art in Yingge & temple culture in Sanxia; traditional morning market and evening market are also appealingly close. Forget about Bali!Breezy green is right outside of your windows! Waked up by lovely sunshine and songs of birds! Enjoy your runaway!
★ Simple directions transport for Taipei City. Within 1 hour!
★ Best for groups and family.
This beauty is designed for the rest of my life. In other words, the need of every age is thoughtfully considered. Unfortunately, I am stuck in the present job, overwhelmed by unbelievably heavy workload so that I have to sleep close to my office. Then, why don't I share this nice apartment to you? Enjoy!
☆ For your comfort, 9 people limited.
☆ WITH bed frames: 2 standard double pocket spring beds for 4 grownups/ 2 single beds for 2 grownups/ 1 window couch for 1 grownup/ 1 sofa bed top for 2 grownups.
WITHOUT beds frames: 2 standard double pocket spring beds for 4 grownups/ 5 futons for 5 grownups.
☆ I am usually allergic to dirty and furs. After every checkout, I do clean completely the whole flat. Every fabric piece will be basically dealt by extreme high steam. Bed sheets are certainly washed and dried. Besides, Dettol Disinfectant is used to mop the floor and wipe the furniture. Hygiene will never ever be an issue in this flat.
☆ This apartment is on the top floor of a 7-floor building with elevator, free parking spaces are easily found around the building.
☆ Whole cooking equipment is provided (rice cooker/steamer, blender, two stoves, toaster, microwave oven, pans, griller...); besides, seasoning and condiment (Ex. oil, garlic...), tableware, tea pot and so on are also ready for you, it fit guests who feel like cooking well.
☆ 24-hour hot water is provided.
☆ 24-hour filter system works for drinkable water.
★ All facilities are all open to your use.
★ 4 bicycles are available. No extra fee. Your ID or NT$1000 perhaps be required as a deposit for your use. 1 infant safety seat is on request for free use.
★ Children high chair, suction bowl, infant bath tub, infant toilet, baby crib are on request for free.
★ Portable Wifi router is on request for free use. Your ID or NT$1000 may be taken as a deposit for your use.
★ Many tabletop games are available to improve certain relationships.
Interaction with guests
This is a shared apartment running on my own. You will see me do the housekeeping job. I'm expecting to receive my guests in person, and make sure you will have fantastic accommodation experience. Then self-checking-out is okay if there's no particular problem.
30 minutes drive from where I actually live. In case of emergency situation, I will let someone standby during your stay; I hope immediate help will be offered.
☆ Passive housekeeping service is required for free. Don't be hesitate to contact me if there's a need.
☆ Medical service, travel planning, short-term courses, visa problems and so on, any related need of long stay, please let me know. I'd love to be helpful.
☆ Free pickup service from Yingge train station to my apartment. Please inform me in advance.
☆ Free daily return drive service between MRT Yongning Station and my vacation apartment. Easy access to Taipei City (by MRT) & Tauyuan (transfer to high-speed railway). Please inform me at least 2 hours earlier for arrangement.
【Professional Taxi Driver and her Toyota Wish】
1. The fare of car rental with driver: NT$6000/day (including highway toll, parking fee, admission fee and food and beverage of the driver)
*The driver has certificate and practice registration governed by law. Security is confirmed.
*Charge by meter is fine.
· Route A: Sweet Home–Yehliu Geopark–Shifen Old Street–Jinguashi Gold Ecological Park–Jiufen Old Street–Sweet Home
· Route B: Sweet Home–Shifen Old Street–Pingci Scenic Area–Jiufen Old Street–Keelung Miaokou Night Market–Sweet Home
· Route C: Sweet Home–Yehliu Geopark–Jiufen Old Street–Cat Village Houtong–Shifen Old Street–Sweet Home
· Route D: Sweet Home–Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial Hall–Yangmingshan National Park–Yang Ming Shan Qing Tian Gang–Xiaoyoukeng–Sweet Home
*Taxi route can be freely decided by you, up to 5 spots; 8-9 hours limit.
2. Airport pickup: NT$600/one way; NT$1000/return.
3. Mandarin/English tour guide: NT$2400/day
**The following courses are WITHOUT insurance. Be sure you're in good condition and have had related insurance before your booking!
【Cycling Tour】Let's decide the routes together!
1. NT$1000/day/person (09:00-17:00, about 7-8 hours. Including one picnic, some snack and drink for your basic need.)
2. NT$600/half day/person (15:00-20:00, about 4-5 hours)
【Trekking & Taiwanese Street Food Hunting】
NT$1600 up (it depents on how far the locaton is)/day/person (07:00-17:00, about 8-10 hours. Including homemade breakfast, car fare, some snack and drink for your basic need. Meals are excluded. Any sepicial dietary requiements, please let me know. )
Come join Katja and have fun in Northern Taipei beautiful mountains. After the consumption of calories, we're ready for street food hunting!
Other things to note
1. ID/ passports and visas might be required to be taken pics upon your arrival. Then you will receive the keys. Before your checkout, I will go to the flat to reclaim my keys. Your personal information will be totally deleted if there's no problem with the apartment. (Usually, self-checking-out is okay.)
2. Please don't eat at beds, or there could be immovable stains.
3. Turn off electric appliance and lights after your use.
4. This is an environmentally friendly apartment. Disposable goods are not provided. EX. toothbrush, razor...
5. Cozy smoking area is provided on the rooftop.
6. Taiwanese high mountain tea, fair trade coffee beans (with brand-new Japanese style coffee machine), and a snack bar are provided for free. Please take it with a reasonable portion and no waste or package it away.
7. Designer furniture and fine household goods are taken for this apartment, please treat it gently.
8. Flush the toilet papers after your use, please.
Hi folks, warm cuddles from Taiwan!
I'm a book nerd, music lover( I'd played the piano for at least 8 years), outdoor activities addict, (wish to be) a law expert... I'm working hard, too. While hotel room's style is good, I do actually happy with my personal taste. Walking, trekking, and cycling are believed to be the best ways to explore a city. My most costly hobbies are reading and traveling, and oh, home deco & gardening. Basically I respect every living beings so I'm a bit organic food supporter.
My shared apartment in Xindian(prepare for my parents but they seldom stay there...) was newly open to airbnb from Dec. 2016/ vacation apartment in Yingge is about to open from the end of this Oct.. I don't ask my guests to write reviews because I take their privacy as priority. Yet if you are with abundant travel experience, will recognize my flat should own 5 stars for any backpackers! Feel free to drop me a line, I will be patiently answering your question.
Eco-friendly and fair trade products are used in my apartment.
I reject being profitable by overly consuming our community; instead, I purchase products like handmade soap bars from local sheltered workshops.
**Muslim Friendly/ all religions/ LGBT/ vegetarians are good here.