Luxurious Lake house with all the amenities you need for a wonderful getaway! 6 bedroom, 5 bath located on 5 acres. Perfect for large families, multiple families and even family reunions! Immaculate home that you will fall in love with. Fully equipped gourmet kitchen with french doors out to a deck with an outdoor fireplace! Enjoy the sounds of Swan Creek and a fully landscaped yard with room for family to enjoy every sunrise and sunset. This is the home that is perfect for your stay!
This home is a special home that incredible memories have been made. Spacious rooms and an open floor plan makes this a perfect setting for your whole family and even multiple families! Breathtaking 360 degree panoramic views of the mountains, lake, and rolling hills throughout the home. This home is a perfect location to enjoy all the amazing summer and winter festivities and activities that happen in our little Bear Lake. Sleeps 20, accommodates 25. There is extra space in the game room and basement family room for extra sleeping. Bring sleeping bags if you would like! There are a few air mattresses there for more sleeping space if needed. We keep our home immaculate so we would appreciate if you love it and treat it like you would your own. No shoes in the house please! Family size gas grill on the back deck is wonderful for those summer night dinners. Game room has a card table, ping pong table, and foosball table for all to enjoy. The basement living room has a plasma flat screen TV with surround sound to enjoy lots of movies. Outdoor tire swing is so fun for all the kiddos! Basketball hoop for them to enjoy as well. 2 car garage is oversized and extra parking on the property for the whole family... including RV's , trailers, campers, boats. There is a fenced pasture for all of you horse lovers and a hitching post next to the house. Enjoy majestic mountain views with trails of acres and acres to ride. Access to Little Switzerland Canyon as well.
You will have access and privacy to our whole home!
Interaction with guests
24/7 avail. If you need anything... ask! We have been in Bear Lake for over 25 years. Local connections!
Other things to note
We would appreciate nothing being flushed down the toilets other than toilet paper. If any plumbing issues arise, you could be subject to a plumbing bill.
- No shoes in the house. We do not bend on this!
- No food and drink throughout home. All drinks to be kept in the kitchen please. Light carpets throughout
- Indoor fireplace not to be used in the summer seasons and only adults to tend any outdoor fire
- Bring your own beach towels. No house towels are to leave the house or to be used for cleaning any off road vehicles or boats, RVs, etc
- Bring your own paper products for use (paper plates, silverware, paper towels) and as a reminder if you use anything in the house, please go to the market and replace it! We want your stay to be comfortable and enjoyable however we ask anything used to be replaced.