Beautiful, cozy house, decorated with affection, in a quiet place, ample, wooded land, rustic gardens with vegetation typical of the chapada. From anywhere in the house you will have a breathtaking view.
Main house with suite, mezzanine, full kitchen, toilet, rooms and balconies. Attached house with 2 more suites and balcony.
Good bathrooms, artesian well water.
2 km from Vila do Capão, near the main attractions of the Valley: waterfalls, rivers, trails. Next to the community of Lothlorien.
This house was built by me and my husband to use as our second home in times of leisure. We have a lot of affection with everything in it, every little bit has a special meaning. We have a special place for bonfire, meditation nooks, hammocks on balconies. Parking for several cars.
The guest will be able to access the entire house except one of the suites that is upstairs that we reserve to place our personal belongings. You also will not have access to a small atelier that I use for my handiwork.
Interaction with guests
When the guest is in the house I will be in Salvador, so the interaction will be made through phone or email.
Other things to note
The house has wifi via radio, TV with Sky. No cell phone in the area, but (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) works in the house with the wifi.
- Check in at any time
- Reservations only with my approval
- Smoking allowed in outside areas only
- When making bonfires be absolutely aware for risks of spreading the fire and erase until the last ember before bed
- Be strict in the separation of organic waste (food waste, toilet paper and paper napkins) and dry and / or recyclable waste.
- As the environment is very quiet we ask to observe the time of 22h as a limit for the use of sounds and high conversations.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.