Start your journey to the ancient city in this upscale apartment, furnished just like home! Conveniently situated near two key metro stations to connect you with the rest of the city, this apartment is a quiet, cozy respite in the middle of all the bustling activity of Athens. Wake up feeling like you’re in your home away from home, then sip a strong coffee to begin your day like a true Greek before enjoying all the amazing sights that this city has to offer.
This comfortable 2-bedroom is the ideal spot for travelers in Athens on vacation, couples seeking a romantic adventure in the city, and guests on location for business hoping to find a cozy spot for unwinding and relaxing after work. Cleanly decorated in a modern style with character, this apartment includes a spacious bedroom with comfortable bed, a cute common space in the living room with TV and stereo, a fully-equipped kitchen with a dining table, a sleek bathroom, and an extra room that can function as your work space, as an extension of the living room, or as an extra bedroom if need be! With big windows letting in lots of natural light, this apartment is the perfect home base for your Athenian excursion. Whatever the reason for your trip, business or pleasure, this space will provide relaxation and comfort at the end of a long day in the city.
Guests have the apartment for themselves.
Interaction with guests
I will be at the house upon your arrival to welcome you, give you insider tips about your visit to Athens, and show you everything you need to know about the house and the area! Self-check-in and check-out is also an option. Should you need anything during your stay, I will be available 24/7 just a message or phone call away! We want to go above and beyond so you can have a fabulous experience while you’re here, and we always want to welcome you back. If there’s ever anything you need to make your experience more wonderful, please don’t hesitate to ask!
Other things to note
- Above all, we simply ask that you respect the space as if it were your own.
- Parties are not allowed.
- Please remember to lock the door to the main entrance of the building when you leave or return after 10pm.
- Don't forget the keys behind the door when you leave the apartment!
- Quiet hours are between 2pm & 5pm and from midnight until 6am.
- To comply with local regulations, we will need a passport or national ID, and home address should be provided.
- Please confirm your number of guests so we can make sure to provide bed linens for extra persons.
- Please note that kids (ages 2+) are counted as guests and should be included in your reservation. Upon request, a baby crib can be provided at a small additional fee.
- For check-ins occurring after 12:30 at night, a €15 fee is charged.
- Make sure to turn off the boiler and all electrical devices and lamps when you leave the house.
- Respect the house as if it was yours...
- Parties are not allowed
- Please lock the main entrance door of the building when you leave/return t(URL HIDDEN)the apartment after 11pm.
- Never leave the keys in the door lock from the inside!
- Quiet hours are between 1pm & 5pm and after midnight until 6am
- To oblige with local regulation we will need a Passport or National ID and Home address should be provided.
- Please confirm number of guests to make sure bed linens is provided for extra persons.
- Please note that kids (of an age 2+) are counted as guests and should be added in your reservation. Baby crib could be provided upon request with an additional charge.
- For check-ins after 12:30 at night a €15 fee is charged.
- Make sure all electrical devices, lamps and boiler are off when you leave the house.
- Please smoke outside on the balcony
- No shoes on the carpet please
- Do not de-make up with our towels please
- Do not sleep with make up on the white sheets