This apartment with its quirky design and smart features is fantastically located just a minute’s walk away from the famous ExCeL London, host to major international events. Its great location provides you with a unique opportunity to watch the greatest shows in the city, take long walks in fashionable parks and visit great bars and restaurants.
The design of the property is urban chic at its best: brick walls, exposed wood beams, solid leather furniture. The spacious and stylish bedrooms with high-quality wood furniture feel like luxury chalets in the Swiss Alps. There is a double bed and two single beds in the master bedroom and a double bed in the other one. The splendid living room with comfortable leather sofas and a big TV adjoins a dining area and a modern open-plan kitchen with all the amenities. When the weather is good, you can dine al fresco on the cosy little patio.
1. The property sleeps eight people only. Eight people is the maximum number of people allowed in the property at any one time.
2. Please respect the fact that this is a residential area. Noise must be kept to a respectable level at all times so not to disturb the neighbours.
3. Absolutely strictly no parties allowed whatsoever. Guests who violate this rule will be asked to leave the property immediately.
4. No pets/animals please in the flat or in the building.
5. Valid Identification, in the form of a passport, photo driving licence or national identification card (with photo) will be required from all guests at check in. Please note that we will not be able to exchange keys without a valid for of identification.
The check in cannot be completed by anyone other than the main guests checking in, whose names must be submitted to us prior to check in. To prevent fraud and to comply with our insurance, Keys cannot under any circumstances be given to a third party.
We understand that sometimes flights are sometimes late at night, early in the morning or sometimes delayed. However for very late or early check ins it is necessary to charge a fee: This is to cover the cost of sending someone to your property outside of normal working hours. London is a big city, travel at night or early morning is not always easy, and our greeters often come from quite far away to check you in.
Our charges are outlined below:
7 - 8pm and 8 - 9am: £25
8 - 10pm and 7 - 8am: £30
10 - 11:30pm and 6 - 7am: £50
1am - 6am: £60
Late check out is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
Mid-stay cleaning is available on request, subject to availability and could be arranged for an extra charge. Please ask for details
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.