Idyllically situated house in the countryside just opposite to Lystrup Forest. Lystrup Forest is a protected forest. The forest is suitable for hiking and mountainbike and can be a breathing space in a busy everyday life. There are perfectly beautiful surroundings.
Additionally, there is only 32 minutes by car to our capital of Copenhagen and Tivoli if you would like to see city life and do some shopping, attend museums or go to the theatre.
It is a two floor house and it contains a living room with two sofas, armchair, TV - DVD player, CD-player and a wood burning stove. There is a country kitchen with all appliances including a dishwasher and a big dining table. Aroom with wardrobe and dressers. From the wardrobe room there is full access to the bathroom fully equipped with separate shower, a huge bathroom sink, toilet and washing machine and tumble dryer.
Additionally, from the wardrobe room there is also access to the conservatory, which is 16m2 and with a perfect view over the garden.
On the second floor, there are 4 rooms - 3 equipped with beds - a Master Bedroom with a double bed and two rooms with single beds - all in all room for 4 people to stay overnight.
There is a small room on the second floor with a desk where you can connect your PC to wireless internet.
Approximately 800 m2 closed garden with garden furniture, a big barbecue and fruit trees.
Nearby, there is easy access to supermarkets - both low price and premium price. We strongly recommend you a car for getting around. To Slangerup City there is only 3 km by car where you will find supermarkets. If you would like to go for some additionally shopping in the capital of North of Zealand - you should go to Hillerød, which is 12.5 km away by car and only 15 minutes.
Distances and Sightseeing:
- Tisvildeleje Beach in the furthest North of Zealand - the best beach in the North of Zealand - 37 km by car and only 35 minutes away.
- Liseleje Beach in the North of Zealand - 30 km by car and only 33 minutes away.
- Hillerød and Frederiksborg Castle - 12.5 km by car and only 15 minutes away.
- Fredensborg Castle - one of the known castles of the Royal Family - 21.5 km and only 25 minutes away.
- Roskilde Cathedral - 27 km and only 28 minutes away and the Viking Ship Museum (Vikingeskibsmuseet) the same distance.
- Humlebæk and the known Louisiana Museum - 33 km and only 34 minutes away.
- Copenhagen and Tivoli - 37 km and only 32 minutes away.
- Frederikssund and the Viking City - 10 km by car and only 11 minutes away.
Enjoy your stay :-)
Other things to note
I tilbygningen som er adskilt fra hovedhus, skal jeg have adgang til fra indkørsel. Bygningen bruges til opbevaring af tøj, og effekter fra hovedhuset.