The Lodge is a small, independent base from which you can enjoy beautiful North Devon.
Braunton is a vibrant village within easy walking distance and has plenty of cafes, takeaways, shops, pubs and restaurants.
The surfing sandy beaches of Saunton, Croyde, Woolacombe and Putsborough are only a short drive away, as is Saunton Golf Club and Braunton Burrows, the largest sand dune system in England.
The bus stop to the beaches or to Ilfracombe, Barnstaple and beyond is at the bottom of the road.
Located in a quiet residential area, The Lodge is a self-contained annexe which is located next to our family home. It has a quirky retro style, it's own garden and parking for one vehicle. It provides clean, comfortable accommodation for 2 people. You can bring your well behaved dog too :) One dog only please.
The light and airy open plan bedroom/living room has wonderful views over The Great Field, Braunton Burrows, Appledore and Hartland Point in the distance. The super king bed can be split into 2 singles, providing flexible sleeping arrangements. Please specify bed requirements when booking.
Downstairs there is a fully equipped kitchen and a shower room.
Outside you have your own private garden, BBQ, picnic bench and a hose pipe to wash off sandy wetsuits! There is also a space to hang wetsuits to dry and secure storage for surfboards/bikes.
Interaction with guests
The accommodation is totally independent, but I am available to deal with queries or advice if required.
- Please specify when booking if you require super king bed or twin beds.
- Please respect our home and keep night time noise to a minimum.
- Accommodation suitable for 2 guests only.
- Please let us know if you're bring your dog. You will need to bring your own pet bed and bowls. Absolutely no pets on the furniture.
- We have provided towels for use within the property. Please bring your own towels for use on the beach.