Right on the Esplanade and overlooking the Swan River in the heart of the CBD is our spacious and cosy double bedroom with en suite on the third floor of a heritage-listed art deco building.
Please note that our check in times are Mon to Fri from 11am to 5pm. Before you book, send us an enquiry, as we may be flexible.
- Your host will welcome you and show you to your room. Entry to the residence is just off street level and you can take an internal lift or stairs to your room.
- The accommodation facilities are located in a private residence, so we ask that you enjoy your spaces - bedroom and en suite, kitchenette and sitting room - and respect that the other spaces are off limits.
- When you check in, you will be issued with a security swipe card to access the building, and a key to your room. Please ensure these are kept securely and returned at the end of your stay.
- You are most welcome to use the kitchen. You can use the fridge and there's a microwave for warming food. Tea and coffee facilities are available at all times, and cereals and toast are available for breakfast. Please turn off all appliances and tidy up.
- You are welcome to relax in the sitting room. There's a TV and remote for your enjoyment. Please turn the power off when you leave.
- The host will only accept paying guests in their residence. There are some great meeting places in the CBD, and it is hoped you will accept the wishes of the host.
This host has 2 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Loves reading, travelling, spending time with family and meeting new people. Here to ensure you have a great stay with us!