A Residence with the classic Hanoian style blended with French flavour, in heart of Hanoi. It is right by the backyard of St. Joseph’s Cathedral. It is just about 2 minutes walking to have a café and watch the sunrise at The Sword Lake in the morning to Pho Ly Quoc Su for lunch; have a romantic dinner in the Old Quarter and feel the exciting atmosphere of Hanoi by night. Imagine you are staying in Latino Quarter in Paris for 20% of cost. Don't miss out.
Hanoi Art Residence has 5 beautifully decorated bedrooms, all are listed on Airbnb
- Rose Room: https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/18305681
- Lotus Room: https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/18302665
- Daisy Room: https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/18303688
- Lily Room: https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/18984937
- Lavender Room: https://www.airbnb.com/manage-your-space/18985829
Booking the entire home you will have a chance to live and get a full access in a spacious house with all the modern facilities and a great artistic atmosphere, right in heart of Hanoi. Your access included
- A spacious living room with high ceiling, decorated with beautiful paintings. A perfect place for art lovers to enjoy the beauty of art
- Spacious and fully-equipped kitchen with electrical stove, fridge, toaster, coffee making machine, seasonings,..
- 5 bedrooms can serve up to 10 people, all are including wardrobe, TV, Internet and air-conditioner
- 5 private bathrooms with Shampoo, Bath Gel, Hair Dryer, Electrical Water Heater and toilet papers. Each bathroom will have 2 bath towel and2 small towel, which are changed daily.
- Free Wifi
- 24/7 Security and Reception
- Beautiful view to St.Joseph Cathedral
- A perfect location which is only a few steps away from famous tourist destinations: Sword Lake, Old Quarter, St.Joseph Cathedral, Hoa Lo Prison,..
- We also provide great offers for Ha Long Bay, Sapa Valley, Bat Trang Village and many more tour packages or logistic in and around Hanoi.
Make yourself at home!
Living room, kitchen and rooftop are fully stocked with the essentials and you have access to literally everything in our house.
Other things to note
Furniture, pictures and decorative items are carefully collected by us and friends, please be gentle with them.
Check in time is 2PM - 1AM (next day)
- All guests are requested to email me your information on arrival, checkin, check out time and all pictures of passport(s), VISA (if needed) 1 day prior your arrival for my registration with building security & reception for your stay. No drugs of any kind or in any form, no prostitution as it's illegal in Vietnam.
- Keeping with the room general decent order (put back things the way you've find them) especially cleaning utensil used when cooking for yourself.
- No smoking in room or the building (smoking on the balcony is allowed).
- All electric devices must be turned off before leaving the house, make sure the door and window is fully closed before leaving.
- It is your holiday but it is a daily life of the building residents. Please be respectful and no excessive noise during your stay.Guests are not allowed to bring strangers to the house
- Parties and events are allowed but need the host's confirmation
- Smoking allowed but only in smoking area
My name is Lily. I was born and raised in Hanoi Old Quarter. I love my city and love experiencing the culture and the people of Hanoi. Hanoians are truly elegant and artistic, that is why I have such a great love with Art, especially with painting and music. When I was young, I had a chance to live with my grandparents in the Old Quarter, in a house with French architecture. When I grew up and got married, I always want to decorate my home sweet home beautifully. My ambition is creating a house that is truly full of art, and now it has become real, when I turn my house into a beautiful boutique hotel, with a little bit influence of the standard of the family house in Hanoi. In Hanoi Art Residence, you are not only can feel comfortable like staying in a hotel but you also enjoy the warm and friendly atmosphere of a home. We have the kitchen for you to make a cup of Hanoi Coffee or even a Vietnamese styled meal. Or you can immerse yourself in our beautiful Gallery with paintings from local artists. I have young staffs that are working part-time in here. They are studying History and Journalism, communicate well in English and understand deeply about Hanoi culture. They are perfect tour guides if you want to travel around Hanoi. I also have a friend who is a famous cook and baker and she can help you learn baking or making traditional Vietnamese dishes. We also can introduce you to many services in the Old Quarter such as spa, motorbike renting, souvenirs and more, with a valuable price. I will help every guest as best as I could. My duty is bringing the satisfactory and memorable experiences for every tourist came to Hanoi.