-Brand new home on a quiet block in Point Breeze
- Amazing rooftop deck with panoramic views of the Philadelphia skyline!
- Just a short Uber, Lyft ride or walk to Center City Philadelphia historic districts, restaurants and more (7 minute Uber ride/20 Min.walk)
- Coffee shops, bars , pubs and restaurants close by!
-20 minute walk to world famous Philly cheesesteaks....Geno's and Pat's!
Come check out one of the most up and coming neighborhoods in Philadelphia! The Point Breeze neighborhood has arrived!!
This 2400 Sq Ft newly built house has all you could ask for! There are large rooms with plenty of light. There are 2 living areas, each with their own smart TV. The main livingroom has a 55" HD 4K LED TV with built in WIFI with Full Web browser, cable tv & HBO.
The house boasts of 3 outdoor spaces- garden patio off the kitchen, 3rd FL upper balcony with bistro table & chairs, a wet bar and a rooftop deck with outdoor furniture. Enjoy grilling and dining on the back patio, hanging out on the balcony, or catching the sunset and view of Philadelphia skyline on the rooftop deck!
There are 2 full bathrooms; one in the ensuite Master bedroom, one on the second floor, and a half bath on the first floor. Three beds in the house are queen sized, one bed is a full.
This space is 100% yours during your stay. It is a private home, so please treat it with respect.
Other things to note
Rates and minimum stays are subject to change during holidays and special events.
Early check in/late check out can be accommodated. If you wish to extend your stay, please inquire about the additional cost.
We have high speed internet and basic cable
- No smoking inside the house, if there is a scent of smoke a $75 fine will be issued. No exceptions. We are severely allergic to all smoke. When smoking outdoors, please dispose of extinguished butts in outside trashcans.
- Cover roof deck furniture after every use.
- If using the trash can on the balcony or roof deck, please bring it inside (near the wet bar).
- When leaving the home, be sure to lock and close all windows and doors
- Do not film or take photos in the home. This is for your safety and ours. We want to keep our home private and secure.
- Please leave the home in the condition you found it. (Doors locked, Windows closed, house tidy, etc.)
- Respect the neighbors. This home is located in a residential neighborhood and must abide by city noise regulations (8AM-11PM). Do not host parties.
- Do not host visitors of any kind. All guests must be verified and cleared by the owner.