Amazing location for walking downtown and one of Portland's oldest houses (1824) are reasons to stay here. Maine artwork, private one bedroom apartment, claw foot tub, kitchen with a cathedral ceiling, and wide pine floors are a few more. Shop, visit the museums, enjoy the acclaimed restaurants, and take a short ride to the beach. Also, a queen sized bed, futon couch for extra guests, pin pad locks for easy 24-hour access, and the METRO Bus lines are a block away. You are going to love Portland!
- Quiet hours 11 pm to 9 am
- Let's keep the cleaning feels low and please clean up the space before you leave. In exchange for low cleaning fees, we ask for your assistance with the following: *Please remove the sheets from the bed and put them in a pile on the bed with the towels that you used. We will collect towels and the sheets and wash them. *Please put all of your trash in the trash can. *Please put all of your recycling in recycling can. *Please wash the dirty dishes. *Please wipe down the shower with a towel that you used. We greatly appreciate your help.
- Be respectful to the hosts and neighbors at all times.
- If you are unsatisfied with your stay for any reason, then contact the host immediately so the issues may be addressed. Please notify the host if you see any safety, mechanical, or other issue related to the property.
- 5. Additional guests are only permitted if they are disclosed, paid for, and approved by the host. If guests expect the number of booked guests to change, then contact the host immediately. The total number of guests must be paid for through Airbnb prior to check-in. Additional charges apply if the total number of guest exceeds two. No persons are allowed on the property except for the guests and additional guests who have been paid for and approved by the host. Events and parties are a violation of the house rules, the host lives on the property, and the host speaks with the neighbors regularly. The host defines an event as the admittance, by the guests, of anyone onto the property who is not a paying guest or additional guest.
- Please check-in after 3 pm and check-out before 10 am. We have guests regularly and we often have only a short time to clean and reset the suite and our other rentals for the next guests.
- Dogs that are non allergenic may be approved with the written consent of the host. Allergies are an issue for the owners and about 10% of guests. If you believe your dog is low allergenic, then please send a message to the host to seek written approval. If approved, then you will be responsible for immediately picking-up and appropriately disposing of dogs waste. You will also be responsible for having the dog with you and attending to all needs at all times. You will be responsible for ensuring the dog does not disturb other guests, the neighbors, or the hosts at all times.
- Do not smoke tobacco inside. Please sand away from open doors and windows when you smoke, extinguish cigarettes, and dispose of cigarette buts in the trash.
- Lock the doors to the suite, as well as the exterior doors, after you enter or upon exiting the house.
- Clean up any spills immediately.
- Please be in the kitchen when cooking and do not leave the hot stove unattended.
- Access is not authorized to other apartment, the basement, and the attic.
- You are excepting full responsibility and holding the host and property owners harmless when you decide to kayak, swim, boat, or access the ocean in any other way.
- You and your traveling companions are not tenants of this property and do not have the protection rights of a tenants in the State of Maine.
- Do not remove the batteries from, or otherwise tamper with, the smoke detectors.
This host has 312 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Interests we have include art, houses, yoga, kayaking, and dance.
As a host, we are helpful and informative. Please ask us about things to do in the area.
The focus of our lives is art and houses.