(On my previous profile this apartment had more than 70 positive reviews. Same apartment, new profile) Chic apartment for the design conscious and location driven travelers. Apartment is right in the middle of the City Center(Basilica, Opera, Oktogon, Parlament), staying here you will be only few steps away from all the good bars, restaurants and sights of Budapest!
WHY STAYING HERE?
Be welcome dear guest - we offer you a brand new Apartment with a beautiful trendy design interior. This perfect located Apartment has very special chic charm, designed for people visiting Budapest for few days. Because of the perfect location You can enjoy all the things that the Downtown area can offer, but in the same time the house is quiet, nothing will disturb you in your rest.
Staying in this chic & modern Apartment you will see, that all the best bars, restaurants and sights of this beautiful city are only few steps away!
You will note that we are on the first pages of the thousands of Airbnb listings in Budapest and this is because we offer excellent hospitality, good prices and have only ever had positive reviews.
THE APARTMENT WILL BE ENTIRELY YOURS DURING YOUR STAY! One of us will be there to meet You and show you around. We help you and answer any question.
The flat is on the first floor of a typical hungarian apartment house with elevator.
This unique, clean and well designed Apartment can be comfortable for 3 adult person.
The apartment has 1 big room with a king size bed and a pull-out sofa, one fully equipped kitchen where you can find everything for cooking and a bathroom with tube and toilette.
- HIGH SPEED WIFI
- Hungarian MOBILE PHONE with useful numbers inside
- Home made GUIDE BOOK full with our sightseeing, restaurant, club and program RECOMMENDATION and you can find directions inside how you can get the places from the apartment
- 0-24 hours AVAILABLE HOSTS who are always ready to help you
- FLEXIBLE CHECK IN & CHECK OUT is possible if I don't have any guests before your arrival or after your stay (we don’t ask any extra money if you arrive late at night or early in the morning). If I have, the earliest check-in is 1 pm and the latest check-out is 11 am.
- PERSONAL CONTACT with every guest - I will wait you in the apartment when you arrive. I will show you around in the apartment, answer all of your questions and give you personal recommendation as a friend.
- If you decide to stay here, the only thing you have to do is to enjoy your holiday! All the other things are my job!
If You choose us You willl stay in a fully equipped apartment which has everything just like a real home. In case You need anything else during your stay, just let us know!
The Guests can use everything for free in the apartment.
- King size double bed
- Pull-out sofa bed
- Bed Linen
- Iron and Ironing Board
- Towels provided in 2 sizes
- FREE High speed WIFI - available everywhere inside
- Guest Mobile Phone
- Budapest Guidebook inside with our fav places
- Basic supplies needed for cooking
- FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
Interaction with guests
You will be provided with a hungarian mobile phone during your stay containing my number, in case of any question or problems you can call me anytime!
We are young people who like to go out, if you are alone or with company, you are very welcome to join us to discover one of the best night life European cities can offer. We can recommend you the best places to eat and see, to share with you the unique “local spots” where the people living here like to visit. We always enjoy hosting guest/friends from all the world, it”s a cool experience for us as well.
Please feel free to ask any question about the accommodation or the city, we are here to help you in 24 hours.
If You want to find your way alone just open our home made guide book where you can find your personal instructions to get the best places from the flat and call us on the provided hungarian mobile phone in case you need any help from us.
WHAT YOU MUST SEE IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
You will be walking distance(5-15 minutes) from everything!
- Andrassy Avenue
- Heroe’s Square
- City Park
- Szechenyi Bath
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Europe’s biggest open air place to ice skate
- Budapest’s Multicultural Quarter - The Kultunio
- Liszt Ferenc Gastro Square
- House of Opera
- Great Synagogue
- Budapest Eye
- Ruin Pub Area
- St. Stephens Basilica
- Westend City Center - Biggest shopping mall in Hungary
You will be lucky to be surrounded with a lot of public transport options:
- Metro M1 . Opera or Oktogon - 3 minutes walking distance
- Tram 4/6 . Oktogon or Király Street- 3 minutes walking distance
- Metro M2/M3 -Deák Ferenc square - 6 min walking distance
- Andrássy Avenue - BUS 105
Every public transport possibilities you will get after when you arrived.
Ticket information required for public transport in Budapest:
- Single ticket - HUF 350
- Single ticket bought on the spot - HUF 450
- Block of 10 tickets - HUF 3 000
- Transfer ticket - HUF 530
- Short section metro ticket for up to 3 stops - HUF 300
- Budapest 24-hour travelcard - HUF 1 650
If you arrive by car you can choose from the following PARKING OPTIONS:
- Street parking:
Mo- Fr 8am - 8pm : 440 HUF/hour
Sa- Su and after 8 pm : free
- Parking Garage
Csányi Street 240 HUF/ hour
Other things to note
If you need a table reservation in a good restaurant, a taxi to get somewhere or ticket for concerts and other events, I'm here to help You, just let me know. With the hungarian mobile phone provided, You can do these things on your own as well!
Guest shall utilize the Property solely for vacation use and for no other purpose.
This Property is in a resident building; behaviors that disturb, injure, or interfere with the rights of the neighbors are not acceptable. No overnight guests of Guests allowed
SILENCE AFTER 10 PM :
It is prohibited to stay on the courtyard be noisy after 10 PM as the community of the residential house has the right to call the Police for breaking the rules of the house.
Smoking is prohibited at the residential areas like courtyard/staircase.
Thanks for your understanding!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
Hello, I'm in love with my city and my nephew, Artúr helps me with the hosting! He is a really nice guy, he will meet you, show the apartment and answer all your questions! We really look forward to host you! :)
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.