About this listing
Newly remodeled and expertly created by Deniece Duscheone Design. We offer you this executive luxury private getaway and the best of San Francisco right at your doorstep.
Located on one of San Francisco’s beautiful hills, Buena Vista is surrounded by some of the city’s most vibrant neighborhoods—The Castro, The Haight-Ashbury and NOPA. Intimate cafes, sophisticated restaurants and colorful bars are just a walk away and a "stone's throw" from everything the City has to offer.
Your studio is the homes private garden unit with direct street access. It was created with a balance between historic elements and a defined contemporary sense. Modern materials merge with period details to create well-appointed and all new luxurious interiors.
Your bed is a queen size Sealy Posturepedic firm pillow top brand new mattress. The pillows and comforter are down. Gorgeous blackout velvet drapery helps with the not so early risers.
Your Executive Garden Studio offers an unforgettable mixture of historical tradition, custom craftsmanship and modern luxury all at this vibrant intersection in San Francisco.
• No Smoking, Vaping or burning candles anywhere on the property.
• Sleek contemporary furnishings.
• Authentic Gold Rush-era brick interior.
• Hand scraped Swedish White Oak hardwood floors throughout.
• Custom cabinetry and millwork.
• Italian Quartz waterfall countertop, limestone tiled bathroom.
• U-Line Refrigerator, Bugatti Objecto electric kettle, Chemex pour over coffee, Nespresso milk frother
• Walk-In closet
• Fast Wi-Fi.
• AppleTV access.
• Sorry No Pets.
• Parking available in the neighborhood but limited, please adhere to parking laws.
• Unit has bay/city views, private deck and private garden.
• Within a walking block from Buena Vista Park and public tennis courts.
•. We are a 5 (.3 mile) minute walk to hospital California Pacific Medical Center and a 7 minute (1.5 mile) drive to UCSF Medical Center.
Enjoy street access to the unit through your own private keyless entry. Your space will include the private outdoor seating area.
Interaction with guests
The Unit is designed to be a private environment. Someone will be available by phone or text to answer any of your questions should they arise.
The homes in this neighborhood are older, late 1800's. There may be some sound transference from the upper floor or the ambient city.
Other things to note
San Francisco is an innovative city and has created service businesses just an app tap away. We can suggest dining delivery like Eat24 and Caviar, grocery delivery like Instacart and sfroomservice, laundry delivery like Rinse, and of course Uber/Lyft to just name a few. Please feel free to inquire about any other services.
Please note that this is a home and there may be sound transference between floors. However, upper residents are as quiet as can be.
This unit is registered through San Francisco County as a legal unit for short term let.
- No Smoking, Vaping or burning candles anywhere on the property, No Additional Guests, This is a quiet neighborhood and we want to respect our neighbors so no noise after 9:30.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.