Our studio is located in an intimate street in the very center of Poznan. This street connects the main street of St. Marcin with a very popular street Taczaka - where you can eat a good meal at any time of the day, taste delicious coffee, and in the evening drink something stronger. The flat is located on the third floor of the outbuilding of the building, which provides peace and quiet. The place is perfect for two people who value good central locations.
We give you a bright and cozy studio with an area of about 32m2.
They consist of:
1) main room - 18m2 - with a comfortable 2-bed bed, a table with two chairs and two chairs,
2) kitchen - 8m2 - equipped with necessary utensils, refrigerator and induction hob allowing to prepare meals during the stay,
3) bathroom - 3m2 with shower and toilet,
4) corridor with hangers and large mirror.
The apartment has two large windows facing west, filling the interior with plenty of light. Windows overlook the backyard which provides quiet in the apartment. Neighborhoods are located in close proximity to provide privacy and good natural lighting. The studio is clean, renovated, equipped with modern furniture - you can feel very comfortable in it. There is a free wifi network and a set of handheld games. Studio located on the third floor - no lift in the building.
Interaction with guests
Preferred phone and online contact
- Night silence from 22:00 to 06:00
- Departure until 11:00