Aubreys is a fully equipped and refurbished, 250 year old, stone built holiday cottage converted to suit today's modern requirements. Ideal for whatever you plan on doing from sports, to just relaxing with friends and family - so you can all meet up at the end of the day to chat around a family sized table, in a quiet, open dining area overlooking a beautiful maintained garden.
- No outdoor shoes in bedrooms please
- All breakages must be paid for
- Departure no later than 10.00am
- No admittance before 3.30pm
- Min of 2 people or less will give access to ground floor facilities and bedroom with ensuite only
- Ring owner to discuss your booking requirements before booking
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
Myself and my partner Emma live in the cottage next door.
You are always welcome to contact me when planning your visit. I am knowledgeable in the area and can advise you on places to go, where to eat and things to do. I am very sociable and friendly and have been welcoming guests to Aubreys for 5 years already! If you have a question just ask me! Whether its walking, biking, riding, climbing or sailing... we have it all on the door step!