This luxurious Mid-Century style home is perfect for large families and groups. Enjoy a comfortable stay in this newly renovated home located in downtown Charleston just minutes away from Charleston's dinning scene and night life. This spacious home is ideal for wedding parties, family reunions and friendly gathering. Built in 1935, this home is nestled one of Charleston's most desirable neighborhoods. With a private back patio, grill and fire pit you will be sure to have a relaxing vacation.
The kitchen is fully equipped with all stainless steel kitchen appliances and a gas stove. If you aren't sure if we have it, just ask. We will make all arrangements possible for you to enjoy a home cooked meal.
You will have access to the entire house. This 2 story home has 4 bedrooms, a dining room, kitchen, a common room that can be closed off or privacy with a sleeper sofa and plenty of room for an air mattress, a back patio, large fenced in back yard, and a front porch.
Interaction with guests
I will have a friend helping with check in. We will get you settled and make sure you have everything you need. We also offer any concierge requirements you may need for a perfect stay. We can help with tours, restaurant recommendations, places to visit, and show you where all the local hot spots are. Just ask!
- We all enjoy a good time but, we have pride in our home and ask that you respect our house rules at all times. IF HOUSE RULES ARE VIOLATED it can result in loss of deposit and/or request for immediate departure.
- Animals: No pets are permitted in our home. Unless other wise arranged prior to your arrival.
- Check-in Procedure: Standard check-in time is 3pm. If we do not have guests before your arrival we can entertain an early check-in; this can change up to days before. The home has lots of parking in off-street. Please be sure to follow the signs for weekly street sweeping. We will meet you to give you the keys upon check in or a key will be left for you and you will be informed as to where the key is located prior to check-in.
- Check-out Procedure: Standard check-out time is 11am. Prior to departing the rental, please load and start the dishwasher, remove all trash and place it in the trash containers in the driveway (green trash, blue recycling). Leave unused beds made so we know which ones to change. Strip all beds and leave all dirty towels, washcloths, linens, etc. in the bathtub so we can find them. Clean the grill if it was used by anyone in your party. Failure to depart on time, return all keys, return all furniture to its original place or remove trash can result in a fine.
- Furnishings: Our home is equipped with basic items such as TV, bedspreads, pillows, cookware, flatware, glassware, microwave and coffee maker. Washer and dryer are available in the shed out back in the garage. Prior to departure return all furniture to its original position.
- Linens: Linens are included in your rental rate. All beds will be made with fresh sheets. Each guest will be provided with bath towels, hand towels and washcloths. Please do not place towels on furniture or beds. Please use the towel bars and hooks in the bathrooms to hang wet towels.
- Occupancy: Occupancy of your group is limited to the number of guests on the agreement. This is for everyone's safety, for insurance reasons, for assuring that the house systems operate (such as hot water), and also to abide by local ordinances so that we can operate legally. Adding additional people is rude. Extra overnight guests will cause an additional fee of $100 per extra person per night, or a request to depart, and/or a loss of the security deposit.
- Parties: Please inquire about hosting extra people when making a reservation. We do not mind small gatherings. Otherwise, no parties or large gatherings are permitted in our home at any time. We reserve the right to refuse rental, cancel an existing reservation or terminate occupancy without refund if, in our opinion, your actions will be detrimental to the property.
- Smoking: Our home is non-smoking. Evidence of smoking in our nonsmoking home will incur a fine of $200.00.
- Noise Ordinance: We ask that you respect the City of Charleston's noise curfew. The City's curfew is 11 :00 PM. We ask that you abide by this curfew and respect our neighbors. Please refrain from loud music and gather outside after 11 PM. If violation occurs there will be a request to depart, and/or a loss of the security deposit.
- Supplies: We supply you with 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom, 3 rolls of paper towels, 3 trash bags complementary shampoo and conditioner and dish soap.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.