About this listing
3 Night Minimum for Labor Day Weekend.
2 BR Apartment on the Lake!
Perfect for vacation or staycation. This apartment is the walkout lower level, with private entrance, of a private home on 3 acres in Prior Lake.
Prior Lake is minutes from... Mystic Lake Casino, MN Horse and Hunt Club, Canterbury Downs Race Track, shopping* and about 30 minutes from the Airport.
* Downtown Prior Lake, Eden Prairie, Burnsville, Mall of America...and if you haven't been to a Fleet Farm, you need to check it out.
- Fish Lake just out the back door.
- Fish Lake is a recreational lake & yes, it has great fishing!
- Fully furnished 2 bedroom apartment with private entrance in a safe & quiet neighborhood.
- Small Kitchen: fridge, stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster and other basic kitchen equipment. Food & drink not provided.
- New Beds
- Electric Fireplace
- Full Bath: tub, shower & toilet
- Have or renting a boat? You can rent the dock for $40/day.
- TV & DVD Player
- The door to the apartment is around the back of the house, down several steps.
- Depending on your cell phone company, service could be spotty.
Interaction with guests
We enjoy meeting new people & travel, so we hope our paths cross, but with the private entrance & self check-in, you'll have privacy on this 3 acre property! We live in the upper levels & use the deck, but the patio is yours.
Other things to note
Go to sleep to the sound of owls, wake to the sound of loons!
Just in case you're new to lake living, there are couple tried & true facts. 1. There will be bugs, like mosquitoes, so bring your bug spray & don't leave the door open. 2. MN lakes have weeds, Fish Lake is no exception, but it does not deter swimming & boating.
Prior Lake and Jordan school bus stops within walking distance.
- Smoking Allowed Outside Only
- Maximum of 3 cars
- No more than 8 people at a time without approval.
- Please clean & put away any kitchen items used during your stay.
- No glass outside.
- Bonfires Ok. Bring your own firewood. Local wood only.
- Septic system, i.e. No food down kitchen drain & nothing but toilet tissue in toilet.
- No shoes on the carpet.
- Don't take the patio furniture to the bonfire or dock.
- Please hang wet clothes & towels on hooks provided inside & out.
- If you have stinky trash (especially fish remains), please wrap it well & deposit in the trash bin at the end of the driveway. We'd like to avoid the smell & wildlife problems.
- Tip: If you would like it a little warmer, turn on the fireplace instead of the furnace. That will warm the living room/kitchen while keeping the bedrooms a little cooler.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
We're just laid back people who enjoy living on a lake! We enjoy relaxing in the sunshine with a book, listening to the water or having a beverage and a float! Whether you're looking for fun or R&R, this is the perfect place! Hope to see you soon.
Amy & Chad