- Award winning, eco friendly self catering...
- Private parking for up to 3 cars
- Utility/boot room
- Dining room
- Family bathroom WC
- King bedroom with sun room
- Single bedroom
- Sitting room with vaulted ceiling and wood burner
- Second king bedroom with bath en suite
- Balcony from sitting room
- Enclosed lawn garden with furniture and BBQ
- Parking for up to 3 cars
- The popular towns of Wadebridge and Padstow, 10 miles
- Beaches at Treyanon Bay and Porthcothan, 10 miles
- This property welcomes 2 small or medium size dogs
- Under occupancy discount available on selected weeks, please call us!
£24 per pet per week taken after booking has been confirmed
Amenities: Washing Machine, Dishwasher, 2 x toilet, Balcony, Kitchen, fridge, coffee maker, freezer, heating, High Chairs, bathtub, single bed, 2 x king size bed, garden, Wood burning fireplace, Towels, BBQ grill, en suite bathroom, Bed Linen, Pets are welcome, Dryer, Wireless Internet, Baby cot, Smart TV, Family friendly;
2 x Bathroom, 3 x Bedroom, 2 x WC
Pets welcome. Check in from 17:00 to 23:59. TC : 1. Your Contract with the Owner 1.1 Bookings are accepted by Cornish Traditional Cottages (CTC) on behalf of Owners (the person or persons in a contractual relationship with CTC for the purpose of marketing and managing the administrative process of letting their property for holidays) in accordance with the following Booking Conditions ("the Booking Conditions"). 1.2 Cornish Traditional Cottages (CTC) acts entirely as a Booking Agent for the Owners of all the properties offered and contracts accepted by CTC shall be between the Person making the Booking (The Guest) and the Owner of the property for whom the booking is made (The Owner), whose name is shown on CTC's official form of Acceptance of a booking ("Confirmation Form"). 1.3 The Guest certifies that he or she is over 18 years of age and is authorised to agree to the Booking Conditions (sign the Booking Form) on behalf of all persons who will occupy the property during the period for which he or she has booked it and that they are all, apart from infants, aware of the Booking Conditions. 1.4 No booking will be accepted by CTC unless The Guest has indicated they have read and understood the Booking Conditions and the Booking accepted by CTC on behalf of the Owner by way of receipt of the Confirmation Form and payment of a deposit. 1.5 All Contracts will be deemed to have been made in Cornwall and are in accordance with and subject to English Law. 1.6 Extras are charged by certain Owners as indicated in the descriptions of the properties concerned. When booking these properties the Guest accepts the Owner's right to charge these extras either directly or through CTC as specified in the details. 1.7 In the event a court finds that a condition in these Booking Conditions is illegal or void, the illegal or void condition will be removed from the Booking Conditions. The remaining Booking Conditions will continue to be valid and have full force and effect.
2. Booking Transfers 2.1 Once a booking has been accepted by CTC the booking can only be changed to another property by treating the original booking as a cancellation. If the booking transfer request is for alternate dates for the same property or for a property controlled by the same owner, the dates of the holiday may be changed subject to the ownerâ€™s approval. If your booking is amended under these circumstances your original booking is NOT treated as a cancellation. In this case a rebooking administration fee is payable to Cornish Traditional Cottages.
3. Pets 3.1 Pets are allowed in certain properties and these are indicated in the details of the property. They are accepted subject to compliance with CTC's Pet Policy (sent to you prior to your holiday) and to the Owner accepting liability for any damage they may do and on the condition that they will not be left unattended in the property. Pet Owners are expected to bring suitable bedding for their animals. A weekly charge is payable. Any Guest who takes a pet into the property without permission or without notifying CTC in writing or on the Booking Form is in Breach of Contract and the Owner of the property has the right to terminate his or her booking forthwith and to retain all monies paid by the Guest. If your pet is not a dog you must contact the office prior to booking to discuss your situation. Owner approval is required prior to booking.
4. Occupying the Property 4.1 Properties are available from 4.30pm on the "holiday start" day until 10.30am on the "holiday finish" day as shown on CTC's Confirmation Form unless otherwise stated in the description. These times must be strictly adhered to except by special arrangement with the Owner or his or her key holder, whose address is shown on the Essential Information Sheet sent with CTC's Balance Confirmation. No member of CTC's staff may agree to such a change. The guest will be liable for any cost of whatever nature incurred because of an unauthorised extension. 4.2 The licence from the Owner shall permit you and the members of your party as named on the booking form only to occupy the property. The brochure/website description of each property clearly indicates the maximum number of guests who may occupy it and the surrounding grounds. 4.3 For the avoidance of doubt you may invite friends over to visit but the number of people in the property must at no time exceed the amount of people we have stated the property 'sleeps' in the brochure or on the website, unless you have the Owner's prior consent. No - one other than those on the Booking Form may sleep at the property. You may not sub - let the property. 4.4 The Guest agrees to act responsibly whilst occupying the property. This includes not smoking in a non - smoking property and behaving in such a manner that does not cause annoyance to occupants of neighbouring properties. 4.5 Failure to adhere to these rules is a breach of contract and the Owner of the property has the right to terminate the booking without delay and all monies paid by the Guest will be forfeit. 4.6 The Owner and Cornish Traditional Cottages reserves the right to enter the property at any reasonable time provided reasonable notice is given to you. 4.7 CTC reserve the right to make an administrative charge to the visitor in the event CTC are required to administer a claim by the owner for extra cleaning, damages or such like caused by the visitor.
5. Complaints 5.1 In spite of the care and precautions taken it is possible that Guest could have grounds for complaint about the property they have chosen. Any complaint must be taken up immediately in full with the Owner or their representative, as indicated in the Essential Information you receive with your final invoice. 5.2 CTC is not party to the Contract between the Owner and the Guest and performs its functions entirely as a Booking Agent. We do not accept any liability for the failure of the Owner or their representative to keep the property and its contents in good condition. However, if the Guest, having contacted the Owner or their representative, is still not satisfied, they should contact CTC as soon as reasonably practicable. 5.3 If the Owners or their representatives (in the first instance), or CTC are denied the opportunity to investigate the complaint within a reasonable time or denied the opportunity to put matters right during the Holiday, then the guest will waive all rights to compensation. Guest have a legal obligation to mitigate their loss. 5.4: In the event that disputes cannot be resolved CTC reserves the right to refer the matter to an independent arbitrator arranged through the English Association of Self Catering Operators (EASCO).
6. Electricity and Heating 6.1 Central heating is not installed except where clearly indicated. All electricity is supplied through pre-payment meters, meter reading or alternatively included in the rental if stated in the brochure/website. All Owners undertake to supply electricity at the price charged by their suppliers and gas is supplied on a similar basis.
7. Descriptions 7.1 Whilst representations both verbal and visual contained on the CTC website and in other advertising matter are made in good faith and carefully scrutinised and agreed with the Owners, neither they nor any oral representations made by any employee of CTC form part of the Contract. No warranty or representation is given as to the state of any property. The colours shown on photographs may not be accurate. This may be due to technical print reason, changes of decor or furnishings or fabrics, or seasonal variations. 7.2 It is the responsibility of the customer to read the property description thoroughly prior to booking. CTC accepts payment for a booking on the understanding that the description has been read and clearly understood. CTC, with the property owner, make every effort to describe the property accurately, but should there be any area of doubt it must be clarified with CTC and prior to payment for a booking.
8. Non-Availability 8.1 If the property should not be available owing to damage by fire or storm or for any reason outside the control of the Owner or CTC or for any reason the Owner is not able to comply with this agreement the Owner shall refund to the Guest through CTC the full amount of the monies paid to CTC and the Owners and CTC's liability is limited to the refunding of such monies.
9. Liability 9.1 The use of the amenities provided by the Owners such as swimming pools, swings, rowing boats, etc., is entirely at users risk and no responsibility can be accepted for any injuries to persons or loss or damage to any belongings of persons who use them save as provided in paragraph 15.2 below. 9.2 Except in respect of death or personal injury caused by the negligence of CTC or the Owner and their respective servants and save to the extent provided in clause 15.1 neither CTC nor the Owner, will be liable for any accident, damage, direct or consequential loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the Guest or any other person may suffer arising out of, or in any way connected with the letting howsoever caused.
10. Personal Information 10.1 Personal Information you supply to Cornish Traditional Cottages is only made available to those involved with facilitation of your holiday including our Booking Office staff and the Owner or their representative of your chosen property. Our suppliers may also have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes. Your information will never be supplied to anyone else without your consent, unless we are obliged by law.
11. Pricing 11.1 Prices are per week during the period defined. Every effort is made to ensure the advertised price is accurate. However, in the event a price displayed elsewhere is incorrect, CTC reserve the right to charge the correct amount..
From Dec 13, 2017 - Dec 13, 2018 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
We live in Cornwall, we love it, and we think you’ll love it too. There is so much to do, or so little, the choice is yours. One stay here is never enough.