Located about ten minutes from the Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes National Lake Shore - often called the most beautiful spot in the USA- this cottage is only a couple minute's walk down to Lake Michigan or up to the village, where you can visit the galleries, shops and eateries. Kayak or canoe the Crystal River, or bike the Sleeping Bear trail- or just chill at the lake and watch the sun set over the Manitou Islands.
Also available for over-winter rental.
Our two story cottage has three bedrooms upstairs (king, queen and two twins respectively) and an addition downstairs with a daybed and trundle.
Wifi, TVs, a fully equipped kitchen, a dryer (but no washer), games
Interaction with guests
Access is by lockbox, but we have many relatives and resources in the area to help if needed.
Other things to note
Guests usually bring their own linens (sheets and towels) but they can be provided for an additional $35. Dogs are allowed; first dog is free, second dog is $35.00
- Rental is by the week only, Saturday to Saturday.
- Check out time is 11 a.m. Check in time is 4 p.m.
- Guests generally provide their own sheets and towels. However, linens can be provided for an additional $35
- Beach access is shared, not expansive, and best for going beach walking. Many beaches for playing are very nearby.
- Dogs are allowed - first dog is free, a second dog is $35 more
- No Smoking.
- No large parties or events