Classy 80sqm apartment, located at a stone's throw away from the Mont Royal and Saint Joseph's Oratory, it offers you all of home's comforts. Capable of comfortably welcoming up to 6 people, the apartment is equipped with the main amenities you'll need for a pleasant stay in Montreal.
Located in a secure building at a stone's throw away from the Mont Royal, Saint Joseph's Oratory, as well as University campus of Montreal, this gorgeous 2 bedrooms apartment can comfortably welcome families or groups of friends wishing to take full advantage of Montreal. The apartment offers all the comforts and amenities for an exceptional business trip.
It offers the following features:
- A bright living room with a comfortable sofa bed for 2 people (140 cm), a coffee table, a flat screen television with Netflix and a dining table for 6 persons.
- A fully-equipped kitchen, with: cooktops, fridge, microwave, oven, kitchen utensils, dishes, dishwasher, kettle, bread maker, waffle maker, deep flyer, toaster and a filter coffee machine. You can prepare your meals just like home!
- A first bedroom with a very comfortable queen bed and storage spaces.
- A spacious second bedroom fitted with a comfortable double bed storage room and also a balcony to enjoy beautiful summer afternoons.
- A bathroom clean and well maintained with a bath tub, a washbasin and toilet.
You will have at your disposal: iron and ironing table, hair dryer, dryer and storage spaces.
I provide premium quality linen and towels and vanity kits. Of course, the Wifi is accessible and free of charge!
The apartment is on the 1st floor accessible by elevator.
You will be welcomed by my professional property manager ‘Luckey Homes’ who will be dedicated in providing you with a high-quality service and make your travel experience a pleasant journey. Those include amongst others: key exchange, towels and hotel linens, professional cleaning and assistance in case of need.
Interaction with guests
Feel free to contact me if you have any question, we always answer very quickly. If you have questions or need assistance, I will be available during your stay. I would also be happy to share with you my favorite places in the neighborhood!
From Nov 24, 2017 - Nov 18, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
Chers Futurs Guests,
Je serai heureux d'accueillir les voyageurs du monde entier !
A très vite,
Dear Future Guests,
I will be happy to welcome travelers from around the world!
See you soon,