Find your perfect getaway in Snowmass when you book this studio with 1 bathroom and sleeping arrangements for 4 guests! Nestled in a private wooded area alongside a creek, minutes from endless attractions, this huge studio guarantees spectacular mountain views and an overall revitalizing retreat for all!
Your peaceful vacation begins the moment you pull up to this charming studio, surrounded by towering trees with a soothing stream running beside it. Inside, the home boasts 700 square feet of well appointed living space, featuring cozy couches, rustic decor, and many windows throughout to illuminate the entire studio.
While the kitchenette has a microwave, a convection oven, a fridge, and various appliances enabling you to prepare delicious home-cooked meals, the living area has plenty of chairs and cozy couches for you to kick back and relax while watching your favorite shows on the flat-screen TV. When bedtime rolls around, travelers can take their pick between the queen-sized bed or king-sized bed, separated by privacy drapes.
After waking up, start your mountain mornings the right way by breathing in fresh mountain air on the porch overlooking the creek. Spend your days exploring the area, hiking the many surrounding trails and fishing in the roaring creek. For dinner, dine out at one of the local restaurants or cook out on the gas grill or traeger smoker, located on the downstairs deck! End your evenings by relaxing out on the deck, listening to the roaring creek while gazing up at the sparkling Rocky Mountain stars.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, spacious deck and porch overlooking creek, gas grill, traeger smoker, cable TV, and much more
- Enjoy spectacular mountain and creek views from the private outdoor areas!
- Fantastic location - Close to many local attractions, including Aspen, ski slopes, hiking trails, Snowmass Village, and more!
- Please note that as this property is in the woods the wifi can be spotty at times, and not all phone carriers will have service.
- No AC, but plenty of cool and refreshing mountain air!
- King-sized Bed & Queen-sized Bed, separated by privacy drapes
- No smoking on the property
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- A 4-wheel drive vehicle is recommended during the winter months when snow is present
- Please note: The studio is the entire top floor of a two-story building which is accessed by stairs.
- Please note: The owners live in a separate picturesque building on a different part of the 10 acre ranch. Below the studio is a storage unit the homeowners may access during your stay
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
From Oct 21, 2017 - Apr 13, 2019 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 25 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.