Glenwood Springs is an outdoor enthusiast’s haven! Boasting an abundance of exciting activities and opportunities for adventure, it's very clear why this spectacular Colorado destination was named ‘The Most Fun Town in America’ by Rand McNally and USA Today. Geological wonders, including hot springs, caves, lakes and canyons, provide the perfect backdrop for your next mountain getaway!
Experience the best of Glenwood Springs by staying at this pristine 5-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom vacation rental home, nestled on 2.5 private acres in the beautiful Rocky Mountains with an amazing view of Mt. Sopris.
Invite your entire family and even a few friends to come along for the trip, as this spacious 5,800-square foot residence can comfortably accommodate 6 to 12 guests! This fabulous mountain retreat comes beautifully furnished with warm colors and all the necessary modern amenities to provide you with ultimate relaxation and rejuvenation after a memorable day exploring the area.
Everything you need to feel as comfortable as possible during your stay is here, including wireless internet access, 3 TVs with Dish satellite cable for your entertainment, an in-unit washer and dryer, plush oversized bath towels, beach towels for the hot springs and hot tub, and complimentary toiletries for your convenience.
You and your family will love preparing delicious home-cooked meals in the fully stocked kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances and beautiful granite countertops. If you're traveling with a big group, a wet bar upstairs offers even more space to whip up all the food that you need!
Gather around the elegant dining room table with seating for 10 as you enjoy your dinner and visit with your travel companions. Each of the home's 5 bedrooms will serve as a wonderful escape to rest up for the next action-packed day.
On those cold winter nights, curl up by either the wood burning or gas fireplace with a hot cup of cocoa, or soak in the home's enclosed private hot tub as you admire the snow blanketed landscape outside.
Interaction with guests
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Other things to note
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include 1 fully stocked kitchen, wet bar, wood burning and gas fireplaces, enclosed private hot tub, wireless internet access, 3 flat screen TVs with Dish, in-unit washer/dryer, and much more
- Incredible location on 2.5 private acres with an amazing view of Mt. Sopris!
- Easy access to skiing, horseback riding, Glenwood Hot Springs, hiking trails, and numerous other mountain activities
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed and Twin-over-Twin Bunk Beds
- Bedroom 3: King-sized Bed and Twin-sized Daybed
- Bedroom 4: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: Full-sized Bed
- There are 2 Twin-sized Rolling Cots that can sleep 2 extra guests
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No parties or large gatherings allowed
- Snowmobiles are not allowed to be ridden on the property
- Must be at least 26 years old to book
- Photo ID may be requested upon check-in
- $50 extra person fee applies per person over 6
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
This host has 19 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is redefining vacation rental management by eliminating hassle, guesswork and frustration for homeowners and travelers. Our team is available 7 days a week and we look forward to providing you with exceptional customer service during every interaction. Please tell us how we can help with your upcoming trip.