Excellent location at the base of Mt Elden. This is a modern comfortable house to rest up for your Northern Arizona adventures! During the summer enjoy the backyard gazebo filled with flowers and a scenic view of Mt. Elden. Downtown is 10 minutes; Arizona Snowbowl is 30 minute, while the Grand Canyon is a short hour and 20-minute drive.
This is my vacation home so it is available during the week, I use it on the weekends, so I will be staying Friday night through Monday morning. If you want to rent it for a week or more I will make the weekends available.
You have use of the entire property with the exception of the Master Bedroom ( Bedroom 3) . The Master Bedroom is available if you rent for a week or more so then the house will sleep 6.
Interaction with guests
You can call me if you have questions.
- Please Remove Shoes before going upstairs on carpet
- Strictly non-smoking. Dogs allowed with additional pet dep. As with any other vacation rental, I expect the place to be gently used and returned in the same condition as on arrival. No need to clean, there is NO additional cleaning (others use this as a way of increasing the rent), however dirty dishes should be placed in the dish washer and trash should be bagged and taken to the trash cans outside. Used linens and towels clearly indicated.
- PARKING: For your convince unload and park your car in the garage. There is NO parking on the street at any time and your vehicle could be towed Parking on the driveway (yes steep) or in the garage.
- SMOKING: This is a strictly nonsmoking home. If a member of your party insists on smoking he/she should do so outside and remove all cigarette butts from the property. We are in a high fire danger zone. Leaving cigarette butts on the property will result in losing your deposit. You must remove any cigarette butts left by your group.
- PETS: Dogs are permitted with prior approval only. The number of pets should not exceed two. All pet waste must be bagged and disposed of in the outside trash. There is a pet fee of $50. We request that you do not allow pets onto upholstered furniture or bed coverings. Your pet must not disturb the neighborhood in anyway, including excessive barking or running without a leash.
- Contract and Liability Agreement. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that; 1. Owner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. I am not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the renter. It is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.