This Self Catered Chalet stays true to its beautiful Alpine surroundings, with lake views and a large deck including a hot tub and sauna. AVAILABLE SATURDAY TO SATURDAY. Situated 300m from the main lift, fun bars, restaurants and local SPAR. We are happy to offer info about airport transfers, Ski Passes, Ski School and Taxi information. To save time, we can have basic food items in the chalet upon arrival, for an additional charge. Please contact us for more information. Have a great holiday!
***CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT ON SATURDAYS ONLY :) ***
The Chalet accommodation includes:
- Large Garage with covered parking for 2 cars + Large outside Car Park with space for 4 cars
- Garage includes a private Boot Room with a heated boot rack
- Outside area with Hot Tub, Sauna, Outdoor Shower, Barbecue and Outdoor Heater
- Large open plan living space which includes: kitchen, bar area with stools, dining table, large sofa, 65" TV, Bose surround sound system (that can also be played on the outside deck)
- Full kitchen with Bosch equipment, including a Wine Cooler
- The main TV has French channels, a DVD player and can be set up with a PlayStation or other games consoles (films not included) - the additional Large Flat Screen TVs throughout the house also broadcast the main French channels
- Table Football in the communal area
- Classic Wood Burner for warm, cosy evenings
- Free Wi-Fi
- Master Bedroom with a large Double Bed, Private bath tub with hot tub capabilities, Private Toilet
- Bunkbed Room directly next door to the Master Bedroom, ideal for kids
- 2 Symmetrical Double Bedrooms that share an En-Suite bathroom
- One Bedroom, containing two Single Beds, nestled into the side of the house with a low ceiling
- One Bedroom, containing two Single Bed mattresses, with the possibility of an additional Double mattress, is uniquely placed above the communal area
Please don't hesitate to contact us for more information about the Chalet or local area.
Interaction with guests
We supply a 'meet and greet' service and there will always be somebody nearby to answer your questions and solve any of your problems, if needed.
- Please make sure that the Wood Burner is safe (extinguished) before leaving it alone or going to bed for the night :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.