About this listing
The LOCATION is ideal - walking distance to downtown and steps away from great restaurants and shopping on 17th Avenue! Also near the Stampede grounds.
Features laminate wood flooring, in-suite laundry & large bright windows! Private balcony offers gorgeous views of downtown. The kitchen is contemporary & the bathroom features an oversized tub & rain shower.
Pets welcome upon request.
Airport is 20 minutes & Banff National Park is 90 minutes.
Just a block from shops & restaurants on trendy 17th Ave!
Entire condo as well as one secure heated underground parking spot.
Interaction with guests
Always available by phone.
Other things to note
Condo is cozy & quiet.
In order to provide a safe and respectful environment for all guests and residents these are the rules of Lisa's Gorgeous Condo Near 17th Avenue. Any violation may result in cancellation of the booking and/or immediate eviction:
• Identification – guest identification will be checked upon arrival (driver's license or passport) to verify your identity. The person booking must be the person staying. Third party bookings are a violation of the Airbnb Terms of Service.
• Other Guests – The condo is for the exclusive use of registered guests only. Guests may not bring any others, such as friends or relatives, to visit without prior approval.
• Damage – by booking, guests are agreeing to pay the host for damage and/or loss to any of the host’s property. Guests are also agreeing to pay for damage to the common property of the Drake Condominium or to another owner if they directly responsible for damage and/or loss to such property.
• Condo Bylaws – guests agree to abide by the bylaws of the Drake Condominium and agree to pay any fine that results from the guest’s violation of such bylaws. A copy of the bylaws of the Drake Condominium, along with the fine schedule, is provided inside the unit.
• Smoking – the condo and the entire Drake Condominium are designated as smoke-free, including the balcony.
• Neighbours – we have wonderful neighbours and want to keep them happy. Please be respectful of the noise level, especially in the hallways and when using the balcony.
• Shoes – please remove your shoes/boots when inside the condo.
• Furniture & Fixtures - please leave everything as it is in your room: do not remove pictures from walls, don't move furniture around, and do not remove the comforter cover from the comforter or the mattress protector from the mattress.
• Children – yes, they are people too! Children will be allowed but additional charges may apply for extra people.
• Pets – allowed only with pre-approval. Additional charges for extra cleaning will apply.
• Insurance Regulations – due to insurance regulations, no incense, candles or open flames may be used anywhere in the apartment.
• Packages & Mail – packages and mail can only be received at our address with our prior expressed approval and only for the duration of your visit. In all cases we are not responsible for the receipt, delivery, safety or contents of any deliveries.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.