Close enough to the CBD for easy and convenient access, but outside of the main bustle, Dina is a perfectly charming space. Cosy enough for a couples weekend, but big enough to sleep a family if required, with a private balcony that leaves you no other option but to sit back and relax. It's everything you didn't know you were going to ask for.
We will contact you before arrival to arrange key collection - normally from our office at 601 Little Collins St. Once you've collected the keys then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call us anytime.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.
This host has 2824 reviews for other properties.View other reviews