Few holiday accommodation places anywhere can rival the location, attractions and affordability of this vacation apartment in Cape Town, South Africa.
Situated a short walk from the world renowned Boulders beaches, famed penguin colonies, and the quaint 300-year-old village of Simonstown, it also provides easy access to all the popular attractions that the Cape Peninsula offers.
Consider these features:
• Premier accommodation in a top-floor, well-appointed and comfortable two-bedroom, two-bathroom self-catering unit with TV and wi-fi.
• Magnificent wrap-around view from large windows and spacious balcony of one of the most beautiful coastlines anywhere.
• Short walking distance to three beaches rated among the top 10 in the world. Short drive to Muizenberg, one of the world's best surfing beaches.
• Wide range of water amenities two blocks away, including kayaking, stand-up paddling and snorkeling as well as opportunities for shark diving, whale watching and sight-seeing boat trips.
• No need to have a rental car to visit all the popular places in the Greater Cape Town area; tours available a short walking distance away to all the most popular Cape Town attractions, including Cape Point, Table Mountain, the Waterfront and the Winelands.
Other things to note
• Store with wide range of everyday items on site.
• Breakfast and coffee shop as well as fine dining restaurants a block or two away.
• African dancing and sellers of African crafts and paintings nearby.
• Ten-minute walk to Simon's Town, with its naval base steeped in Cape history and home to numerous coffee shops, excellent restaurants as well as souvenir and boutique stores.