On a desirable East Hampton Village street, this charming 3,500 square foot home is located on 2/3 of an acre. It has 4 bedrooms and 4.5 baths along with a bonus separate suite which includes its own amenities and entrance.
This home is your perfect choice for entertaining with a chef's sized kitchen, 2 dining rooms, 2 living rooms along with a wood burning fireplace.
Located less than a 1-mile walk to train station, grocery, and infamous East Hampton shops and restaurants.
- Decorated in Californian minimalist beach style, we are confident you will experience a place to stay, relax, and enjoy life. On the ground floor, there are 2 living rooms, 2 dining rooms, the kitchen, and 2 bedrooms that include 1 queen and 2 twins. On the 2nd floor, there are 2 bedrooms that each include a king. Attached to the master bedroom, there is an office suite that includes 2 desks and 1 crib and a changing table. There is a guest wing that includes a bonus space with a queen, an additional washer/dryer, and private bathroom. 2 air mattresses are also available to be used in the common spaces.
- Designed for indoor and outdoor entertaining, you'll be proud to invite guests over for dinner, drinks, or just to lounge by the heated pool. The immaculate backyard is big enough for games with your family or friends and is enclosed with a fence. Our home also includes a koi pond -- truly making this a unique vacation getaway.
- On beautiful spring and summer nights, dine with 12 guests beneath the wisteria trellis adorned in white lights and located poolside.
- Want a summer vacation without a car? No problem here, our home is located less than 1 mile from the train station, grocery, and the infamous East Hampton shops and restaurants. The beach is approximately 2 miles away.
- 4 beach bicycles are available for use during your stay to cruise around town or the beaches.
- You have access to the entire house.
- Check the pool house for lawn games and pool floats/toys.
- Bed Linens, Towels, Pool Towels, and a Gas Grill are all provided.
- There are 2 large flat screen TVs with Netflix, Amazon, HBO, and cable and sports apps available as well.
- Boosters for wifi have been installed all around the house and pool area.
- As noted prior, beach bicycles are available for use during your stay to cruise around town or the beaches. Locks and a basket included!
Interaction with guests
We live in Brooklyn but will be back and forth between the Hamptons and the city. We are available at any time via text, phone, or email to help with any questions or problems. Please don't hesitate to reach out for anything!
Other things to note
Rental Registration Number: 17265
- We recommend no shoes in the house. The hardwood floors are bleached, and not wearing shoes will help ensure that the floors stay beautiful, making your stay more enjoyable. There are shoe racks by the entrance for convenience.
- For inviting friends and families over, the maximum occupancy (including those staying at the house) must be kept under 25 people. As a basic rule, please treat our home as you would want yours to be treated.
- No glass is to be used around the pool at any time.
- Kids must be accompanied at all times in pool area. Pool alarms must stay on and be operating 24/7.
- All windows and doors must be closed and locked upon checkout.
- Please note the private pool can be heated with no additional costs. Enjoy! The pool does not need to be heated in July and August. Pool heater should never exceed 85 degrees F, and it must be turned off upon checkout or additional fees will be applied from the security deposit.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.