Simple and quiet house
Cozy room in a shared apartment with me (Tauany) . We have cats.
Your room is in the other side of the apartment so you have more privacy.
You can use the kitchen, bathroom, wifi and terrace.
Interaction with guests
You will have your privacy but im always up for a talk :)
Other things to note
We have 4 cats
House with cats and protective nets in the windows.
After some bad experiences with some guests I had to write some important rules that must be followed.
Your stay starts at 2:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 11:00 a.m. of the following day. Please, follow the check in/check out time.
- Remember: the price is per night
- Respect the neighbours and control the noise at night.
- Buy your own water bottle
- Clear all the dishes and kitchen utensils after it has been used.
- The bathroom is cleaned everyday. Try to get it how you find it, do not leave it dirty.
- Buy your own gel and shampoo.
- The use of washing machine has an extra price of 3€.
- You can use all the home appliances in the kitchen included the Coffee Machine. You just have to buy your own capsules in the supermarket nearby to the house.
- I have 4 cats in the house. Beware when you leave the apartment for that they do not run away.
- Do not feed the cats with human’s food.
- Do no bring other people to the room. Remember: you are in a big city and security is a mandatory word.
- If you see/have any problem with the apartment or with the cats, please call me inmediately.
- If you lost your keys, you will pay for the copy.
- If you break anything, you will pay it as well.
- Please follow all those rules to make a good house sharing in an amazing city and friendly home.
-I do not eat in the room.
- If you have any doubt, please feel free to send me a message or call me.
- Enjoy your stay in Barcelona!
~~~~~Thank you ~~~~~~~
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Hello, my name is Tauany, (the crazy cat)I live in Barcelona , study and work, I speak Portuguese and Spanish, I love animals, I am a volunteer in a kennel, I have 4 cats (Simba,Mina,Kion,Kiara),adopted and castrated, I believe that love Do not buy I love to enjoy good companies.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.