Lizzi is the perfect cosy inner city apartment for a couple or a solo traveller. With a fantastic location on leafy Elizabeth Street, come and experience the best of Melbourne. Just a short walk away from anything that you need, be it restaurants, cafes, bars, museums, theatres, everything is right there.
We will contact you before arrival to arrange key collection. Once you've collected the keys then it's all yours to enjoy. If you have any questions during your stay you are welcome to call us anytime.
Interaction with guests
This is your own private apartment.
- No smoking.
- Pets are not allowed.
- No parties. You can have friends over, but please save your energy for your night out
- Having a party will forfeit your entire bond.
- When checking out, please leave the apartment in a clean and tidy manner. You don’t need to mop and vacuum but please remember this is someone’s home and to put things back where you found them.
- Keep noise down between 10pm and 8am (City Council rule) and be respectful of our neighbours.
- If there is a medical emergency, fire or matters requiring police assistance, please contact 000. For other matters, phone me.
- It is your responsibility to lock up when you are not home and to turn off the fans, lights, heaters and TV. Plus, saving the environment makes you cool.
- I do not accept responsibility for loss of property. However, if you realise you have left something in the apartment after check-out please phone and I will do my best to have it returned to you.