Apartment located in the center of the city, between the historical center and some of the main cultural references, such as Casa da Música or Serralves.
Lapa Metro Station is right in front, with direct connection to Porto Airport and Campanhã Train Station.
- 1. The person signing the reservation will be held responsible for any damage caused in the house by him/her or someone in his/her group.
- 2. No one else is allowed to stay here apart from you and your group. Maximum occupancy of 4 people.
- 3. Thank you for providing us with the names and passport numbers of all guests staying here.
- 4. Porto has a vibrant night life. Do party a lot, but do not bring it inside the house.
- 5. Please do not smoke inside the flat. There are ashtrays that may be used in the terrace.
- 6. You may use the turn-table and the DVD player but please do it with care!
- 7. If you move the furniture during your stay, please keep it back at its original place when you leave.
- 8. Please drop the garbage on the recycling containers opposite the building.
- 9. Thank you for respecting your neighbours. Most of them live and work here, so please don't make noise after 22:00.
- 10. Although we love animals, it is forbidden to take animals into the flat.
Feel as Porto is your home!
I was born in Porto and I've always lived in downtown, love to travel and everything that is related to tourism.
Some time ago, I started a project, called HomePorto, which involves hosting people that come to visit our city.
Clara, Helena and me, will be your hosts! Pedro is the owner.
Be welcome and we will make sure that you have an unforgettable stay.