Our home is located in the suburbs of Dallas, bordering Plano and Carrollton in a quiet tree-lined residential neighborhood. Restaurants, supermarkets and a vast number of shops are within walking distance and more of them in a one mile radius. Dallas North Tollway and President George Bush tollway are half a mile away which makes it easy to get around in the city. We offer families or small groups both rooms, one with an attached bathroom, and another with a bathroom in the hallway.
One bedroom with a shared bathroom adjacent to it.
Living room & complimentary coffee is available, please help yourself.
Other things to note
- No shoes in the house.
- Please respect our neighbors. Quiet time begins at 11 p.m.
- No smoking indoors or around the perimeter of our home/property.
- No pets under any conditions.
- People other than those in listed guest party are not permitted to stay overnight in the property.
- No housekeeping services are provided. Towels and linens are provided in the bathroom.
- All of the units are privately owned. The owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, or illness that occurs while on the premises or around the property. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
Please feel free to contact us for any of your requirements to make your stay comfortable. We believe in great hospitality and strive to make our guests feel at home.
Me and my wife are friendly and helpful. We love to meet people and enjoy having them in our home. We are financial consultants and mostly work from home. We enjoy travelling, visiting our home country and enjoy all kinds of cuisines.