Solterra Resort | Lake View, South Facing Pool Hot Tub/Spa, Extended Lanai, Two Master Suites, Games Room, Resort Amenities Included!
|Pool Area|This home Features a large south facing pool and Spa. There are several loungers on the extended patio lanai area as well as an outdoor dining set for 6. Some of our guests have mentioned the beautiful sand hill cranes and other exotic birds flying around in the backyard! |Living/Dining Areas|As you enter this professionally decorated, resort home on the first floor, you will be greeted by the spacious open concept entryway area and dining room. You will then enter the kitchen and breakfast bar - fully stocked with pots, pans and everything you need for a home cooked meal. Overlooking the breakfast bar is the spacious living room and kitchen dinette areas. |Bedrooms|Let's take you through the 6 professionally furnished bedrooms! The main floor has 1 bedroom and 2 bathrooms. The main floor bedroom is a Master King Bedroom with an En Suite bathroom. The second bathroom on the main floor is a hallway bath for your guests and such. As you go upstairs, there are 5 remaining bedrooms and a large second living area we refer to as the Retreat! The Retreat houses a large sectional couch and a whopping 70" Flat Screen TV! There is also a Play Station 3 Games Console and games for your enjoyment. From left to right, the first bedroom upstairs is a Twin Bedroom (2 Twin Beds) connected by a Jack n Jill bathroom to another King Bedroom. Across the retreat is a Queen Bedroom overlooking the pool and water views. There is a hallway bath just outside this room. Next is another Twin Bedroom (2 Twin Beds). Lastly, there is another Master King Bedroom with En Suite bathroom. Keep in mind, all bedrooms feature Private 32" Flat Screen Televisions for your enjoyment. |Child Friendly|This home is child friendly! Included in the home is the use of the Pack-n-Play, highchair and umbrella stroller. There are also children's plates, cups and utensils. There is also a Play Station 3 games consul with games! This home also features a Games Room complete with a Pool Table, Air Hockey Table and Pub-Style seating. Favorite Features of the home:*Fully Air-conditioned Home*2 living rooms, one on each floor both with large screen 60" TV in first floor lounge and 70" in the second floor lounge/retreat *All 6 Bedrooms have 32 inch televisions.*Dininig Table which seats 8, Kitchen Table seats 4*Fooseball table in upstairs lounge*Hi-speed Wi-Fi (password protected)*BBQ available for rental (please inquire) *4 lounge chairs in the pool/lanai area, Outdoor dining for 6*Pool heat recommended October through April (please inquire about additional cost)*Outdoor patio dining set for Al Fresco dining*Gated CommunityThe Solterra Resort amenities include:*Luxury Clubhouse and Cabanas including Wi-Fi access *Resort Style pool with water slide *Outdoor recreation areas *Tennis Court *Fitness Center (complimentary) *Gated Community *Zero Entry Heated Resort Pool, children’s pool, Hot Tub/Spa and water slide! *Lazy River – OPEN *Poolside Café – coming late SUMMER 2017Call today for reservations (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other things to note
Rates are subject to 12% tax in Polk County and 13.5% tax in Osceola County.
* Pool Heat: If there is a pool with the Unit, and you request a heated pool, an additional nightly energy fee will apply. Pool heaters are heat pumps which fluctuate with ambient temperatures and will heat, on average, to 10 to 15 degrees f above ambient temperatures (rain and windy conditions also affect pool temperature). In cold temperatures, pool heat pumps may not operate when temperatures drop below 50 degrees f. Please use pool blanket to conserve energy (where available) and help keep the pool warm.
* NO SMOKING in or around the unit.
* NO PETS ALLOWED.
* Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
* All dishes are to be washed placed in the cabinets.
* All garbage is to be removed from the unit and premises. Please follow instructions located in the Welcome Book for proper trash removal and for trash pick up days. You are responsible to place garbage out as instructed.
* Please do not move furniture around while at the Unit. If you move the furniture and cause damage to furniture or walls, or do not return furniture to its' original location, you will incur a charge..
* Guests will be charged for any missing, broken or damaged items beyond normal wear & tear
* A $300 security deposit will be returned within 7 days of checkout unless damage or missing items are noted.
* Upon booking this unit, you will be required to sign the rental agreement issued by the managing company of the listing.
GreenWay Property Management and Vacation Rentals has been providing high quality accommodations and incredible guest experiences since 2010. We have privately owned homes and condominiums ranging from 3 to 6 Bedrooms. We will be happy to discuss with you the perfect home to fit your wishes. With all of our homes being centrally located within 10 minutes of our office- we are able to respond to guest requests and concerns quickly. All of our Vacation Homes are within 10 Minutes of Walt Disney World –the perfect location for your Florida Vacation.