Indian Ridge | South Facing Pool, Huge Fenced In Yard, Conservation Views, BBQ Included, Remodeled Kitchen Baths!
This beautiful, sunny, SOUTH facing pool home has just been through a full renovation. This 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom home is perfect for families to share. When you enter the home, you will see the formal living area to your right with leather sofas and a big, flat-screen TV. If you continue down the entrance hallway, you will pass the laundry room on your left with a full-sized washer and dryer. Next you will enter the open floor plan area with a gorgeously remodeled eat-in kitchen with seating for six as well as an additional family room with another flat-screen TV. This whole area is surrounded by sliding glass doors with amazing views of the lanai, swimming pool and pretty back yard. To the left of the family room are three more bedrooms with a shared bath. One bedroom has a queen bed and the other two have twin beds. From the formal living room you can see the formal dining area with additional seating for six as well as the entrance to the master suite. You will NOT BELIEVE the en suite bathroom!! The owner has spared no expense on the walk-in shower as well as countertops, wall tile and fixtures. Also, there is a door from this bathroom to the pool deck for easy access when wearing wet bathing suits. You will absolutely love the pool area with views of the conservation area, BBQ included! The kitchen features new, full sized appliances. The home also includes free calls to North America and WIFI for your convenience.
Other things to note
Rates are subject to 12% tax in Polk County and 13.5% tax in Osceola County.
* Pool Heat: If there is a pool with the Unit, and you request a heated pool, an additional nightly energy fee will apply. Pool heaters are heat pumps which fluctuate with ambient temperatures and will heat, on average, to 10 to 15 degrees f above ambient temperatures (rain and windy conditions also affect pool temperature). In cold temperatures, pool heat pumps may not operate when temperatures drop below 50 degrees f. Please use pool blanket to conserve energy (where available) and help keep the pool warm.
* NO SMOKING in or around the unit.
* NO PETS ALLOWED.
* Beds should be stripped of linens and placed in a pile in each bedroom for housekeeping.
* All dishes are to be washed placed in the cabinets.
* All garbage is to be removed from the unit and premises. Please follow instructions located in the Welcome Book for proper trash removal and for trash pick up days. You are responsible to place garbage out as instructed.
* Please do not move furniture around while at the Unit. If you move the furniture and cause damage to furniture or walls, or do not return furniture to its' original location, you will incur a charge..
* Guests will be charged for any missing, broken or damaged items beyond normal wear & tear
* A $300 security deposit will be returned within 7 days of checkout unless damage or missing items are noted.
* Upon booking this unit, you will be required to sign the rental agreement issued by the managing company of the listing.
GreenWay Property Management and Vacation Rentals has been providing high quality accommodations and incredible guest experiences since 2010. We have privately owned homes and condominiums ranging from 3 to 6 Bedrooms. We will be happy to discuss with you the perfect home to fit your wishes. With all of our homes being centrally located within 10 minutes of our office- we are able to respond to guest requests and concerns quickly. All of our Vacation Homes are within 10 Minutes of Walt Disney World –the perfect location for your Florida Vacation.