Hi everybody! We are young couple would like to share our spaces. Our private house is hidden under wide canopy shade of bougainvillea tree with two private bedrooms, shared bathroom and dining area. Independent entrance, tranquil atmosphere.
Rooms were decorated with Boho-style elements with warm light, cozy rattan chair for relaxing or reading. We also offer tent rental so if you couldn't find any vacancy suited why don't you change your plan try to camping in Dalat?
Room 1 : Bright room with queen size mattress (1.2m x 2.2m) for 2 adults and 1 kid under 3 year olds. Extra single mattress (0.8m x 2.2m) could be added in needed. Maximum 4 adults 1 kid. Features free Wifi, Desk. Suitable for whom do the creative work, writing, need high concentration.
Room 2 : Warm and low light room with garden view, has 1 queen size mattress (1.2m x 2.2m) for 2 adults and 1 kid under 3 year olds. Suitable for whom in need of a peaceful space for relaxing.
- Breakfasts are not included.
- We have 2 little dogs, people with allergies should be cautious in deciding therefor.
- House rule : Guests need to respect others people’s property, may not harass the tenant or interfere with their reasonable peace, comfort and privacy.
- 1km to Xuan Huong lake, 3km to Dalat Night Market. Close to Dalat CADASA Resort.
- Guests are welcome to use all common spaces of the main house : the kitchen, the living rooms, dining room, work space and yard.
- Free wifi and drinking water.
- Services : bike renting, tent renting, bus ticket booking.
Interaction with guests
We are young couple who work online and almost stay at home. We love to keep the peaceful and chill atmosphere. The types of music frequently turned on : Smooth Funky Jazz, Lounge Chillout, 80’s Popular Pop Songs, Indie...
Other things to note
Recommend things to do in Dalat :
- Wake up at early morning, enjoy the fresh air, watching peaceful sunrise from our front door, listening to the birds sing, try a cup of Vietnamese coffee and start a day by all your way.
- Take a walk around at sunset and watching the fairly, fantastic scene of fog and cloud flows down the hill, at this moment the air are so chilly.
- Rent a tent to camping in the pine forest.
- Rent a motorbike to take a ride to the countryside or spend whole day visiting attractions in Dalat.
- Guests need to respect others people’s property, may not harass the tenant or interfere with their reasonable peace, comfort and privacy.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.