Modern decor and amenities snuggled into an antique home from yesteryear creates the perfect starting and ending point for your southern Vermont adventures.
Depot House is about 150 years old but updated with modern amenities. The sleeping areas are upstairs and consist of a large, open loft with a queen bed and a semi-private sleeping nook with 2 standard twin beds. There is a bathroom on both levels. Out back is a cozy, fenced courtyard with charcoal grill, table and seating. Pets are usually welcome.
You get to use the entire house. Make yourself at home!
Interaction with guests
We live in Manchester and are almost always available for questions and concerns.
Other things to note
Depot House is conveniently close to the VT Summer Horse Show, live theater at the Dorset Playhouse and all the skiing you could want at Bromley and Stratton mountains. Take a breath-taking drive up Mount Equinox, a refreshing dip in the Dorset quarry or try your hand at fly fishing in the famed Battenkill river.
- Please note the sleeping areas do NOT have doors. The loft bedroom has a half wall open to the stairwell and has a privacy curtain to the stair landing. The sleeping nook is a semi-private area with partial curtain only
- Pets require prior approval
- Please enjoy the property at your own risk
- The property is used for residential purposes only
- Please park in designated spots only. We have room for 2 cars only.
- We have lots of great neighbors. Please do not disturb or inconvenience them
My husband and I moved to Vermont after spending a life time in the mid-west. We chose VT for the laid-back life style, variety of outdoor activities and the gorgeous scenery. We live in paradise!