Welcome to Casa de Santa Apolónia, a cozy, quite and very bright apartment with big windows with a romantic view to the Tejo River and Lisbon roofs. Located in one of the most surprising, authentic, interesting neighborhoods of the city, Alfama. The "bairro of the Fado", the perfect starting point to experience the genuine Lisbon.
The apartment is on a 4th floor (with no elevator). It consists of a living room with a dinning area and a sofa bed, a private bedroom with a big wardrobe and drawers, a bathroom with a bathtub, and a fully equipped kitchen with olive oil, salt, sugar, coffee, tea, for the first needs.
- Fridge, stove, oven, microwave, toaster, cutlery and crockery
- Washing machine
- Double bed
- One sofa bed (double)
- Towels and linen provided
- Shower gel
- Iron and ironing board
- The apartment has no WIFI but you have a free hot-spot in Santa Apolónia Train Station. All metro stations and many other places in Lisbon have free hot-spots.
Interaction with guests
I will not be available but my parents will be available at any time.
Other things to note
*No-pay parking zone*
Be conscious and respectful to the environment and the neighbors. Thank you.
Welcome to Lisbon! Enjoy your stay :)
As from Portuguese Law, we must require to all our guests an identification to give to SEF (Serviço de Estrangeiros e Fronteiras). No exceptions will be done!
Only guests with references will be accepted. If 3 or 4 people, only families or couples will be accepted (e.g.: no a group of 3 or 4 friends).
Will not be accepted reservations of persons that will not be the guests and book for other persons.
Local Accommodation Establishment #: 40795/AL
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- - No parties or events are allowed.
- - Don't make noise after 22h because the apartment is located in a residential place
- - Do not smoke inside the house, do it near the window.
- - Do not leave lights on or taps open.
- - Do not make noise in the building stairs (specially at night)
- - Please leave the garbage in the appropriate places
- - Please leave the kitchen and all fornitures (including dishes) as you found them.
- Take care of the apartment like if it was your place!
- Be conscious and respectful to the environment and the neighbors.
Hello, my name is Carla and I’m from Lisbon.
I’m an art enthusiast, I love to read and to travel and I think that reflects in my apartment.
This was my home before I went to live abroad, so I’m very happy to share with you a little bit of my life and my vision of this wonderful city.