About this listing
This creative studio concept living is located right in the central area, steps away from Ben Thanh market and all night life location.
Enjoy a unique experience with studio setting, immerse yourself in this penthouse living above the noisy Saigon, or just stroll around in the park right at the corner.
This creatively designed art studio brings you a very different living experience while staying in Saigon. Imagine living right at heart of Saigon in a penthouse with a huge balcony overlooking entire city ;)
The apartment measures approximately 40 square meters and comes equipped with thing you need to chill and relax. Waking up with plenty of natural light coming in through the windows to brighten up your stay. Treat yourself a wonderful evening after a tired long day around the city in a huge balcony of 100 square meter, looking over the skyline of Saigon.
- A queen size comfortable bed
- The apartment is perfect for 2 people, but can accommodate up to 3 if use sofa
- Restaurants, pharmacy store, convenient stores, are all accessible by walking
- There are many late night restaurants (open up to 4-5am) in 5 minutes walking
Transportation to my place:
- Taxi: easily access from Tan Son Nhat International Airport, about 8km away. Taxi costs about $7 for one way
- Bus: 5 minutes walking distance to main central station on Le Lai street (23/9 park)
Interaction with guests
- I was living in US for 7 years, but I decided to go back to Saigon-where I truly belong, and live here permanently.
- I would be happy to show you around the city, or any questions regarding places to eat, hang out, and visit. If you are tired of all touristy places, I can give you the true taste of local.
Other things to note
- The place is located on the 7th floor and no elevator. Please prepare before treating yourself a life above Saigon
- The main gate is closed at mid-night so there will be a bit hassle coming in and out late night
Renting for taking professional photo and bringing professional photo shooting team is not allowed.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.