Located in the hip New Marigny neighborhood at just a 5-minute walk from the French Quarter, this mid-century modernish, 3-bedroom cottage is a welcoming home base with great proximity and a local charm all to its own. The Quarter is next door and the famously musical Frenchman Street-just one block over, everything in between is either fun or delicious. Stroll or bike down St. Claude to visit the nearby St. Roch Market or hop on the streetcar for a short ride to the historic Garden District.
The 3/2 floorplan allows you and your group plenty of room to enjoy the space without crowding one another. Cozy up in this modern-themed cottage complemented with funky splashes of New Orleans. Amenities include full kitchen, backyard dining with charcoal grill, Amazon Fire TV (Amazon Prime and Netflix) and front-load washer/dryer. These are just some of the features that make this the perfect space to ramp up for a night out or wind down from the night before.
As comfortable as the home is, when it's time to enjoy the city, the true advantage of this house is evident - its location. You will be conveniently surrounded by all the New Orleans classics as well as the up and coming attractions sprouting up throughout this hip area.
Guests will have full access to the home and its amenities, including the laundry room, fully equipped kitchen, and backyard with outdoor dining and charcoal grill. There is a locked storage closet that will be off-limits, otherwise the place is yours.
Interaction with guests
The property is HOSTED by The Host, a local manager and concierge who is available 24/7 during your stay and can help with tours, recommendations, and anything else that comes up. Brittney Greene is your local contact with the Host. They'll provide the top level service to our guests.
Other things to note
Luxury toiletries are provided - Philosophy brand shampoo and conditioner, body wash, and lotion. Hair dryers in both bathrooms.
Keurig with a variety of K-cups, sweeteners, and creamer provided.
Two, large HDTVs with Amazon Fire boxes, offering Amazon Prime and Netflix.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- Must be 25 years of age or older to book this property.
- No parties or large gatherings without owners' knowledge and consent. We are not able to accommodate bachelor or bachelorette parties at any time.
- Located in a residential neighborhood, so enjoy the friendly neighbors while being respectful by maintaining quiet hours from 10pm onward.
- Strict no smoking policy inside the home. Please, smoke outside and dispose of butts with care.
- Two bicycles with helmets are available. Enjoy them, but ride at your own risk. Owner is not liable for injury or damages incurred.