A family retreat with lots to do! A spacious house with ping-pong table in the garage, gas grill, in-ground trampoline in the yard, and a game room to keep everyone entertained. Very family/baby friendly! We are minutes from both North Hills and Crabtree Valley Mall, and a 15 minute drive to RDU and Downtown Raleigh. We have private access to a walking/running/cycling trail that is less than a mile to a lake, public park and playground.
- ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING. We have children with allergies and asthma. We have had a guest in the past who smoked only outside and I have washed the sheets twice and the smell is still there. If we end up having smoke smelling sheets again you will be charged for new sheets. We are raising a family here and want it to remain family friendly.
- No illegal drugs.
- No fires in the fireplace.
- Be mindful of our neighbors. We request you not have any loud parties/outdoor noises after 10pm on weekdays and 11pm on weekends. Normal TV watching/house activities are fine.
- Please let us know about any spills/messes/stains. We have a spot carpet/upholstery cleaner, so if you do have a spill that stains, don't panic, but please do let us know so we can address it after.
- All individuals must be listed on reservation inquiry.
- Please remember this is our personal home, and be respectful of our space and personal items. Treat it like you would treat your own home.
- If you bring alcohol, please dispose of it after. We do not drink and do not like to have it in our home when we get back.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Jack is 30 years old, and originally from a Southern California town near Los Angeles, while his wife Crystal is from a town on the outskirts of Boston. We met during college in the middle of the country during the NBA championships in 2010 while the Lakers were playing the Celtics, and we decided if our relationship could withstand that, then we'd have no problem getting married!
We've been married for 6 years now, and have 2 kids. We both come from large families and have a combined total of 9 siblings, 6 in-laws, and 17 nieces and nephews (and counting!).
As our family lives all over the country, we decided to pursue a lifestyle where we could be free to travel without the restrictions of paid vacation, so with a love of real estate coursing in Jack's blood, he decided to become a realtor, and has loved both the freedom and challenge it has brought him. Crystal "retired" as a CPA this year after working in several capacities for a multinational accounting firm so that she could devote her entire attention to raising our two kids. She still picks up work here and there doing individual and small business taxes, to stay current and provide a challenge!
Together, what we enjoy most of all is playing with our kids, and going on adventures with them. Raleigh was recently ranked the number one city to raise a family and we can attest to that! We are always out and about finding new things to do. We also enjoy traveling frequently to visit our families, and get very competitive while we play board games (you're welcome to join in!).
Overall, as hosts, we are very laid back, but are open to conversations and new connections, or we can also give you some space if that's what you're looking for.