Situated only 5 minutes walk from the pedestrian bridge over to the old town, Apartment "ZADAR HOME" features fully equipped kitchenette and dining area, a seating area with flat-screen TV and sofa, and a modern, equipped (URL HIDDEN) Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.
Free parking, Free Wi-Fi,Air conditioning, SAT TV, Sofa(double), Sitting area, Wardrobe, Iron, Kitchen, Oven, Stove, Water kettle, Toaster, Coffee maker, Refrigerator, Shower, Hairdryer, Washing machine, Balcony with city view.
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE HOUSE RULES
1. Close the windows when you are going out of the apartment.
2. Extinguish all electricity consumers when you are going out of the apartment (air conditioning, heating, TV, light...)
3. Produce no noise after midnight (12 AM)
4. If bringing company over please do not disturb the neighbors and note that if extra people are sleeping at the apartment, charges may be applicable.
5. Take care and keep inventory of the apartment, especially floor and furniture
6. Any damage caused by negligence will have to be compensated! Damage done to linens or towels will be compensated by a fee of 50 kn
(URL HIDDEN) THANK YOU!
There is a switch outside the bathroom door where you can turn on the boiler for hot water.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.
My name is Diana. I live in Zadar, and I work in Biograd na Moru. I love Zadar- you should definetlly visit Zadar!
I belive my city has much to offer- most beautiful sunset (if you don't belive me, you should belive Hichcock!), much of immpresive history, beautiful historic places and buildings in old city center, beautiful beaches, and many more. Most important, it has beutiful Mediterranean soul- it's easy going, friendly and sunny :)
When you are in Zadar, you'll probably are going to seek some quite little base, for your exploration of this amazing city; this is where my little apartment steps in! It's great little place , near everything you will want to visit, and near all essential places one needs for normal every-day life.
I'm looking forward to meet you!